Fender Bender
2913 posts

Re: Sid Shuman just posted the lastest PS Blogcast, go bombard him...

Oct 5, 2012

Shy_Guy92 wrote:

I don't think it sounded to harsh, he is kinda right. Also D-Squad  congrats on winning the When Vikings Attack contest.

Thanks! It looks so cool in the trailer.

Message 21 of 40 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2913 posts

Oct 5, 2012

sawao_yama wrote:
Thought it sounded rude to me. No guts, ruckus? Really? Does everyone panic and is the world crashing down? Nope, move along folks. Just an angry individual.

No guts was to try and get him to reply and he did cause a ruckus on the internet.

Message 22 of 40 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Booo

Oct 5, 2012

Leave the guy alone, he's cool beans mcgee

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 23 of 40 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Oct 5, 2012

D-Squad3 wrote:

sawao_yama wrote:
Thought it sounded rude to me. No guts, ruckus? Really? Does everyone panic and is the world crashing down? Nope, move along folks. Just an angry individual.

No guts was to try and get him to reply and he did cause a ruckus on the internet.

So basically you were trying to provoke him? Doesn't sound very polite to me. Honestly, if I was in his position, I'd probably roll my eyes and delete your comment.

You want a good reply out of him? Here's a better comment:

"Hi Sid, a lot of people are concerned because of your recent comments about the 'Full Launch Line-up' of PSASBR and just wondering if you could clear up whether that means there are only 20 characters on disc or whether there are unlockables or DLC. It would clear up a lot of arguments within the community, and we'd all be very grateful for a straight answer on this if possible"

Try something like that next time.

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 24 of 40 (115 Views)
Wastelander
722 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Agreed, Bob. Not sure how people think they will get anywhere in this kind of situation by being passive-aggressive. It's not like Shuman has to acknowledge the comment.
Message 25 of 40 (106 Views)
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Oct 5, 2012

joshTX wrote:
Agreed, Bob. Not sure how people think they will get anywhere in this kind of situation by being passive-aggressive. It's not like Shuman has to acknowledge the comment.

Exactly. I see so many attempts to get information out of Superbot/Sony that are just ranting and raving at them, including calling them names after the TGS business. You get what you give. Be passive-aggressive (or even just outright aggressive), they'll get more silent out of annoyance. Be polite and friendly, they'll be polite and friendly back and maybe even drop a few hints if you're lucky.

Message 26 of 40 (102 Views)
Fender Bender
4226 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Both of you have points. We just really dont want people acting stupid to sony employees or making them mad. We know he started it with his comment, and there is a reason out of many reasons why.

Just make sure you all politly ask. I dont think there is anything that says stay on-topic in the comments for that specific blogcast. Though I think its nice too.

Try posting about psasbr before or after a simple comment about the blogcast. A simple thanks for uploading these or something.

http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 27 of 40 (88 Views)
Survivor
2590 posts

Oct 5, 2012

you people are overeacting, there nothing wrong with asking the guy questions. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 28 of 40 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Like bob said. There is a difference with asking questions. He was not asking he was demanding. Guess none of you grew up with manners. Kudos to you bob! Smiley Happy
Message 29 of 40 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

you people are overeacting, there nothing wrong with asking the guy questions. 

Of course not (it is pretty much part of his job description to answer!), but there's a way of doing so that doesn't make you come across as childish. The OP went onto the blog and started ranting about how no one has any respect for him or Superbot because he screwed up, as if he owes any of us anything. Not the best way to try and get answers out of someone really.

It's not the questions I take issue with, it's the tone

Message 30 of 40 (63 Views)