Highlighted
Jan 20 2013
By: TANZEB123 Wastelander 620 posts

Shuhei Yoshida's little backstory and an Intuition

9 replies 230 views Edited Jan 20, 2013

Before Shuhei became the President of Sony World Wide Studios, he was a devoloper. His well known work is Legend of Dragoon and he was the executive producer of Ape Escape and Gran Turismo. They had plans of devoloping a sequel for LoD, but they called it off. So whats the point of this? I have an intuition, I think Mr. Yoshida did a lot of work bringing Spike in All Stars.

Maybe he's working on getting Dart in there. Dart could be one of the March's DLC. What do you guys think? 

Article about the Sequel.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/04/11/sony-reveals-cancelled-legend-of-dragoon-sequel

Message 1 of 10 (230 Views)
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Re: Shuhei Yoshida's little backstory and an Intuition

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

I'm hoping that Dart is part of March's DLC. (i'm also hoping that yu narukami is his rival. lol)

We still need to get a JRPG rep in the game anyway.

Message 2 of 10 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Jan 20, 2013
wow, i had no idea he worked on LoD. that just makes me even more hopeful of Dart's inclusion. kudos

ouyofo.jpg

Message 3 of 10 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
620 posts

Jan 20, 2013

There's 90% percent chance he will be in. I mean Mr yoshida should know by now that LoD is selling VERY WELL on the PS Store.

Message 4 of 10 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Jan 20, 2013

I know Ive posted this before, but I doubt many people saw it, so I will post it again for your guy's enjoyment Smiley Happy

whit042.gif

ouyofo.jpg

Message 5 of 10 (144 Views)
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Jan 20, 2013
Personal hope: Yu Narukami and Dart fighting each other. Lol
Message 6 of 10 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Jan 20, 2013
what would they have in common? Natural born leaders?

ouyofo.jpg

Message 7 of 10 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

Xarf wrote:

That and there would be the entire New (Modern day setting) Vs. Old. (Medieval setting) I mean, there are worse match ups. (Evil Cole Vs. Fat Princess)

I never said they would be rivals though. Smiley Wink I just want to see them battle. However, i do approve if they end up as rivals. Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 10 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Jan 20, 2013

retrosoul22 wrote:

Xarf wrote:

That and there would be the entire New (Modern day setting) Vs. Old. (Medieval setting) I mean, there are worse match ups. (Evil Cole Vs. Fat Princess)

I never said they would be rivals though. Smiley Wink I just want to see them battle. However, i do approve if they end up as rivals. Smiley Very Happy

I totally agree. I think Rudy Roughknight and Dart could be rivals as well. Modern fighter(guns) with medieval fighter(two-handed sword). Also, they could have a face-off to see who has the better Red Bandana Smiley Very Happy

ouyofo.jpg

Message 9 of 10 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Xarf wrote:

retrosoul22 wrote:

Xarf wrote:

I totally agree. I think Rudy Roughknight and Dart could be rivals as well. Modern fighter(guns) with medieval fighter(two-handed sword). Also, they could have a face-off to see who has the better Red Bandana Smiley Very Happy

I never thought of that. Smiley LOL Red Vs. Red Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 10 (100 Views)
0 Likes