Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Re: Should naughty dog make a new jak game

Jan 3, 2013
the switch between precursor legacy and 2 was that because the fans are aging and naughty dog wanted to show that they can make games with that done, not just like crash and the original jak and daxter. Honestly i liked the frist the best, but they can make a new game anytime they weant, but they have to stick with that tone.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Jan 3, 2013

TingTongTei wrote:

I like Naughty Dog, they let their franchises die with dignity. If they released a Jak 4 game it probably wouldn't live up to out expectations of how it used to be. Just look at Ratchet and Clank. Up to Crack in Time all the games were great  and then we got All 4 one and taht was the worst piece of **bleep** i ever played and Q Force by what i've played so far isnt much better. SO NO there shouldnt be another Jak game 

which would justify a reboot

ouyofo.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Jan 3, 2013

Well with Jak 3, which imo is a combination of the jak 1 and 2 it is possible for naughty dog to continue the franchise. They can do a couple of things with JAk and Dexter still. As for Ratchet and Clank, all for one and q force are different from the main games because Insonmiac wanted to do things differently. All for One has a completely different playstyle, while the Q-force primary foucs is the gamplay based off of the multiplayer mode of Up your Arresanal

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

Jan 3, 2013
Xarf wrote:

TingTongTei wrote:

I like Naughty Dog, they let their franchises die with dignity. If they released a Jak 4 game it probably wouldn't live up to out expectations of how it used to be. Just look at Ratchet and Clank. Up to Crack in Time all the games were great  and then we got All 4 one and taht was the worst piece of **bleep** i ever played and Q Force by what i've played so far isnt much better. SO NO there shouldnt be another Jak game 

which would justify a reboot

Yea sure i wouldnt mind a reboot but i think the story ended well and  they dont need to make 4

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Jan 4, 2013

They should make a Crash bandicoot Reboot before a Jak and Daxter game. Yeah, I know they don't have the rights to the series, but I would honestly not be surprised if Sony buys the IP back soon. And don't say Activision is greedy and wont sell it, because Activision knows a Crash Bandicoot game won't sell that well. Everything after the PS1 games didnt sell great, and kids below  the age of 10 today probably don't even know who Crash is (unless they have an older sibling), and adults will know the game will be mediocre, so Activision might sell it since that might get them a good sum of money without any effort.

Sony now knows we want Crash because of Ps all stars, and the outcry for Crash. If Naughty Dog were able to make a new Crash, the adults would know its a good game since ND made it, and the teens who grew up in the PS1 era would buy it since they would know ND made the game, and that ND makes good games, then the kids would see their older sibling or relative playing the game, and they would want to play it, making Crash a big name again.

J&D is cool, but I would want a new Crash before that, since Crash hasnt had a good game since 2005.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Jan 4, 2013
@tingtong
Just to let you know that insomniac have said themselves that R&C A4O and q-force ain't proper full games there little add ons to the R&C because there so famous.
You have the present 1,2,3 (deadlocked was a extra add on due to huge deman) and the future series tools, QFB and crack in time. But I wouldn't even say as a owner of every R&C games that quest for booty was a total full game (though in EU only it was made into disc retail)
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

Jan 4, 2013

no .. make jak 4 .. if tehy make a reboot i will hate them.. 

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Jan 4, 2013

I forgot IGN did say The Last of Us did take Jak 4's spot, but yet again

unless a sequel to Thieves in Time is in talks.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (69 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Jan 4, 2013
i prefer last of us

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (65 Views)