Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 09 2012
By: khknight Fender Bender 4119 posts

Should Superbot give DLC characters for free and sell everything else for a fee?

[ Edited ]
10 replies 201 views Edited Nov 9, 2012

It sounds like a fair win-win to both the fans and superbot

Its fair to us because we can get the characters we want to play as for free. For the people who want a bit more(arcade, character challenges, alternate costumes, etc.) they can pay a small fee for that extra content

It would be fair to superbot because they can satisfy us by giving new characters and still make money off of the other content.

Message 1 of 11 (201 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Re: Should Superbot give DLC characters for free and sell everything else for a fee?

Nov 9, 2012
I think they should give someone like Crash as free. That alone could sell enough extra copies of the game to pay for itself. Those are the characters they should give for free.
Message 2 of 11 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: Should Superbot give DLC characters for free and sell everything else for a fee?

Nov 9, 2012
Hmm, I if they could release the character as free DLC, their would be some complaints as to why he wasn't included in the first place - even if the excuse is 'longer negotiation time'.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 3 of 11 (185 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 9, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Hmm, I if they could release the character as free DLC, their would be some complaints as to why he wasn't included in the first place - even if the excuse is 'longer negotiation time'.

Wouldn't thos complaints still persist when people have to pay for them? Actually, it feels like more complaints might be made because people rather not pay for them.

Message 4 of 11 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4119 posts

Nov 9, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:

And those complainers would immediately be trolled off the forum

I can't really imagine anyone complaining if superbot actually does go through with my plan.

Message 5 of 11 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 9, 2012

I hope they're free considering what fighting games this year have been doing with DLC but I think stages should be free too because I don't think enough people will pay for stages, clearly most people just care for the characters if they make the stages free they'll be more inclined to get it and ya know announcing that DLC will be free is a good way to get sales, it worked for Tekken Tag Tourniment 2 and DOA5.

Message 6 of 11 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Nov 9, 2012
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it shouldn't be free lol - just that there's sure to be a lot of rage for sure...you've seen what the community is like.

Personally, free or paid, I'll be happy either way knowing all the content comes with it.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 7 of 11 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1409 posts

Nov 9, 2012
0.99 each
 photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 8 of 11 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1620 posts

Nov 9, 2012

khknight wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:

And those complainers would immediately be trolled off the forum

I can't really imagine anyone complaining if superbot actually does go through with my plan.

I can, but then that's because I've seen enough nonsensical complaints in my life to realise that every decision will have its complaints from someone somewhere :smileytongue:

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Dante
Message 9 of 11 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4119 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2012

OMEGA_MEXICAN wrote:
0.99 each

whtat exactly do you mean?

0.99 for the characters and their extra content? or...

0.99 for the extra content? or....

0.99 for the characters only?

Message 10 of 11 (138 Views)
0 Likes