I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Re: Should Cole and Evil Cole Have Been 1 Character

Nov 11, 2012

i am fine with it, becouse they have really diffrent movesets. And thats all what i need.

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 11 of 43 (117 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Blame suckerpunch for that. Omar wanted them to be a single character but suckerpunch wouldnt allow it. :/

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 12 of 43 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Honestly, yes. As much as i don't mind it, i'd have preffered a dynamic cole that starts off neutral and changes towards evil/good depending on how you play and/or what moves you use. It would have been much cooler imo, but i dont mind that they went down the two coles route.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 13 of 43 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Nov 11, 2012
Really infamous is one of the last series deserving two reps? Its Easily more popular than MediEvil, parappa, fat princess, toro, heavenly sword, DmC, metal gear rising. You could argue over bioshock, killzone, sly cooper, twisted metal.
Message 14 of 43 (105 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Nov 12, 2012
no. Their gameplay is different enough
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 15 of 43 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Nov 12, 2012

@RexLozuresky

[inFamous 1 Spoilers] Kessler being a villain is debatable. It is true that he has ruined lives through his actions, but everything he has done has ultimately been for the good of the world. He has also done everything he has to Cole in order to prepare him for a much greater enemy. In a way Kessler seems to represent both sides of the shift simultaneously.

Freeflow-style player. Rapid adjustment to all situations.
Photobucket
Message 16 of 43 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Nov 12, 2012
No because thier gameplay is different. If they tried to squeeze it into one I think he would be overpowered there would be too many moves. Also one has like a red aura while the other has blue or light blue what would they do make half red half blue? that would look dumb. And the biggest and final reason having 2 Coles did not take a roster spot from anyone. People have tried to use this as an excuse and its dumb its not because if this why some other character did not make it.
Message 17 of 43 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Sucker Punch doesn't think so.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 18 of 43 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Kidd_E-V wrote:

@RexLozuresky

[inFamous 1 Spoilers] Kessler being a villain is debatable. It is true that he has ruined lives through his actions, but everything he has done has ultimately been for the good of the world. He has also done everything he has to Cole in order to prepare him for a much greater enemy. In a way Kessler seems to represent both sides of the shift simultaneously.

Yeah that's not the point though.

Message 19 of 43 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Nov 12, 2012
I am suprised no one mentioned this. It would be weird seeing Cole transform into Evil Cole very quickly, since that was impossible to do in his games. He can switch karma's, but it was a long and tedious process that you would be better starting the game over. I think that Suckerpunch wanted that to be in, and since Good Cole and Evil Cole play entirely different, it makes sense. I think the majority of the people who complain about it are people who either don't know anything about Infamous or never beaten or got into it, mostly Infamous 2 though.
Message 20 of 43 (87 Views)