Highlighted
Sackboy
488 posts

Re: Should Aveline be the AC rep ?

Oct 29, 2012
I think she should, all the assassins are similar in play style anyway so it's not like the gameplay would really differ whichever one would get in.
http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

Photobucket
Message 41 of 71 (107 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 29, 2012
I agree, realistically as I said earlier the moveset won't have to change drastically regardless of which Assassin they opt for.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 42 of 71 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 29, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
I agree, realistically as I said earlier the moveset won't have to change drastically regardless of which Assassin they opt for.

which is why i said in threads before that it should be desmondSmiley Wink since he has all their skills and alternate costumes could be for the other assassins.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 43 of 71 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 29, 2012
One big reason against Desmond is the fact that Nolan Nortn voices him as well as Drake. Not that it would be a huge problem, but couple that with the fact that he's not too popular and has no incentive for his inclusion i.e. marketing, it just seems like a missed opportunity.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 44 of 71 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 29, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
One big reason against Desmond is the fact that Nolan Nortn voices him as well as Drake. Not that it would be a huge problem, but couple that with the fact that he's not too popular and has no incentive for his inclusion i.e. marketing, it just seems like a missed opportunity.

eh but itd represent the series as a wholeSmiley Tongue its kind of all about himSmiley Happy

Message 45 of 71 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 29, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:

eh but itd represent the series as a wholeSmiley Tongue its kind of all about himSmiley Happy

agreed,

Desomnd FTW!

Play For Fun!
Message 46 of 71 (81 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 29, 2012

achus93again wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:

agreed,

Desomnd FTW!

you mean someone else likes him besides me?!?! hahaSmiley Happy

Message 47 of 71 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 29, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

achus93again wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:

agreed,

Desomnd FTW!

seriously, my picks for an AC rep are either desmond or altair, these two don't get enough love,

altair 'cause he basically started the series, and desmond 'cause the series is about him!

Play For Fun!
Message 48 of 71 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 29, 2012

achus93again wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

achus93again wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:

agreed,

Desomnd FTW!

seriously, my picks for an AC rep are either desmond or altair, these two don't get enough love,

altair 'cause he basically started the series, and desmond 'cause the series is about him!

haha i think altair is the coolest assassin xD but my wants have shifted to desmond or aveline, because shed be a good vita rep, and we need more females, a few other things, playstation exclusive etc.

Message 49 of 71 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14612 posts

Oct 29, 2012

I do not see your reasoning for Aveline over Ezio or Connor. AC3 is the highest preordered Ubisoft game EVER and Liberation will be a niche market. It will not sell over 2 million copies (being VERY generous with that number). The fact she is on Vita is not a reason to drop her in. She does not represent the franchise nearly as well as Connor or Ezio. The female aspect is not a reason either. This is no American workplace with a sex quota. Next is "We need more blacks! Put Emett Graves in!" Just because it fits a minority group does not mean it should in the game. Not saying more minorites is a bad thing, but putting them in over their recognizeable counterparts is outrageous.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 50 of 71 (64 Views)