Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: Shenanigans on Paul Gale!

Oct 13, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

12 was just down right awful all the way around.

and thats what an opinion is you know those things people have

i think 13 was dpwn right awful all the way around and thats my opinion

besides why are you so obsessed with 13 anyway what makes you like that game so much please explain that for me

It's concept is new and exciting, and by far the best game for anyone looking to get into the Final Fantasy franchise.  It allows new players to grasp Final Fantasy without being weighed down by old software.  By that, I hope you do know I'm talking about Lightning Returns.

you cant judge a game that hasnt come out yet i asked why your so obsessed with FF13 not LR

It doesn't change the fact the concept is new and exciting in Lightning Returns.

Message 61 of 142 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Oct 13, 2012
Look's like Square enix is gana hurt you feeling's when it comes to cloud.
BeFunky_Untitled
Message 62 of 142 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Oct 13, 2012
I've played all FFs and the FF universe is my favorite series in gaming...to me if someone asks who is my favorite character or which entry I loved most, I find that its like chosing between my own kids (if I had any)...I loved them all, their stories, their characters, their addictive gameplay, all of em but regardless if I had to put my finger on one it would have to be lightening...lightening's character is different and moving and so is 13, please don't get me wrong I'm not attacking 7 or any other but if you actually sit down and absorb the FF13 world you''ll enjoy it that much more
Message 63 of 142 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Oct 13, 2012
I've tried. Several times. I can't. Its boring. And just because cloud has nothing to do with the 25th anniversary at the expo does not mean that superbot wouldn't choose him(the most iconic ff character) to represent square in the game. You can say he isn't the most iconic all you want, but you'd be lying to yourself, and a real FF fan can ADMIT when they know Cloud is the star of FF whether they like him or not. I love Cloud. He's one if my favorites, but my favorite FF character is Cecil and always will be. That's who I think of when I hear FF because IV will always be the best game to me.followed by VII and VI. I've played them all, and I can assure you that 13 is the most slow going/hold your hand through the game ever. Its cool that its your favorite, and I ain't dissing YOU, but the only thing Lightning is good for in my eyes is oral. If I were The Rock I would take her fake gunblade, shine it up real nice, and stick it straight up her candy **bleep**. But I'm not, so ill just be happy that she isn't in PSASBR instead.
This post is obviously more for humor, if you take offense, then... yeah I dunno what to tell ya.
Photobucket
Message 64 of 142 (99 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Oct 13, 2012

For SUPERBOT Cloud is part of their 25th anniversary edition. He is the character they chose to represent FF's 25th anniversary in THEIR game. Whether Cloud or Lightning was part of any other anniversary event/list/inclusion anywhere does not matter because it does not correlate with this game.

Message 65 of 142 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 13, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:
I've tried. Several times. I can't. Its boring. And just because cloud has nothing to do with the 25th anniversary at the expo does not mean that superbot wouldn't choose him(the most iconic ff character) to represent square in the game. You can say he isn't the most iconic all you want, but you'd be lying to yourself, and a real FF fan can ADMIT when they know Cloud is the star of FF whether they like him or not. I love Cloud. He's one if my favorites, but my favorite FF character is Cecil and always will be. That's who I think of when I hear FF because IV will always be the best game to me.followed by VII and VI. I've played them all, and I can assure you that 13 is the most slow going/hold your hand through the game ever. Its cool that its your favorite, and I ain't dissing YOU, but the only thing Lightning is good for in my eyes is oral. If I were The Rock I would take her fake gunblade, shine it up real nice, and stick it straight up her candy **bleep**. But I'm not, so ill just be happy that she isn't in PSASBR instead.
This post is obviously more for humor, if you take offense, then... yeah I dunno what to tell ya.

Paul Gale said that Cloud was a 25th Anniversary character which isn't true since he had nothing to do with the 25th Anniversary.  Not to mention Paul is also saying the final boss is an evil character even though Omar himself the final boss isn't and evil character.  Paul Gale has released bad information for the first time.

Message 66 of 142 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 13, 2012

COS-117 wrote:

For SUPERBOT Cloud is part of their 25th anniversary edition. He is the character they chose to represent FF's 25th anniversary in THEIR game. Whether Cloud or Lightning was part of any other anniversary event/list/inclusion anywhere does not matter because it does not correlate with this game.

You should read that because that post makes very little sense, he can't represent the 25th anniversary if he wasn't in the 25th anniversary.  So, it does matter since he had nothing to do with and will be getting nothing for the 25th anniversary.  Paul Gale is wrong for the first time.

Message 67 of 142 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Oct 13, 2012
Was this aimed at me? :s if it was I didn't take offence if anything I agreed with you more and to be honest with you zodianknight, Cecil is my second favorite next to lightening, I love his story and character. All I'm saying is that Lightening to me is like a symbol of moving forward, she displays a cold exterior but a warm heart and does anything to protect her friends when it comes down to it. If anything it sounds alot like cloud or squall but she's still different in alot of ways in her character
Message 68 of 142 (71 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Oct 13, 2012

For PLAYSTATION ALL-STARS BATTLE ROYALE: The category that involves a FF rep is 25th anniversary. What falls under having a 25th anniversary: Final Fantasy and Metal Gear. This gives Superbot the choice of any character from either of those series because those series are part of the anniversary. According to PG, they chose Cloud and Old Solid Snake.

If you can't believe this then it is obvious you're chosing to ignore the facts. Good day.

Message 69 of 142 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012

void-0 wrote:
Was this aimed at me? :s if it was I didn't take offence if anything I agreed with you more and to be honest with you zodianknight, Cecil is my second favorite next to lightening, I love his story and character. All I'm saying is that Lightening to me is like a symbol of moving forward, she displays a cold exterior but a warm heart and does anything to protect her friends when it comes down to it. If anything it sounds alot like cloud or squall but she's still different in alot of ways in her character

That was for COS, sorry if I confused you.  Also, you took words out of my mouth and that's basically what I said to zeo when we were talking in pm's.

Message 70 of 142 (61 Views)
0 Likes