Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Shenanigans on Paul Gale!

Oct 13, 2012

Ndukauba wrote:
I'm seriously starting to believe that Noctural_Gamer is a troll... Dude it's pure common sense. The XIII series failed from the very beginning. The story was horrible, the characters were retarded, and the gameplay is boring as hell. The VII series has had more success than the XIII series. Hell, even Kingdom Hearts is better than the XIII series, and that's a fact. (Nobody misunderstand me. I love Kingdom Hearts to death). Plus, the VII series has had more games and a movie due to its success, because of an amazing story, the characters were well developed, and the turn-based fighting was actually exciting. Kingdom Hearts, same reason except you had ultimate control over your character, gameplay is solid, story can is so good that it can make people cry, and yet, even that series has more than XIII. Cloud and Sora alone have offered much more to PlayStation that Lightning. Hell, the only reason I still know about the XIII series is because of Vs. XIII which plays like Kingdom Hearts. Noctis has a better chance than Lightning... Lightning is garbage. She'll never be in PlayStation All-Stars. If you love her so much, take a picture of her, grab some lotion, and go to the restroom...

Please sir, i know nocturnal annoys you people, but calm down just a tad bit, dont need these forums erupting into fighting again. Nocturnal actually isnt a troll, ive spoken to him a few times about the whole lightning thing and ive come to understand how he sees things, because thats how i see them too xD

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 31 of 142 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Oct 13, 2012
**bleep** you noc that is all.
Message 32 of 142 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012

Apeman24 wrote:

LOL

Lightning: How can it end like this?

Cloud: Because, lightnings cant form without clouds......

Now I wanna play dissidia duodecim....

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 33 of 142 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Oct 13, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

milomozaje wrote:

You cannot say that Lightning is more important to Final Fantasy than Cloud. That's like saying the Ice Climbers are more important to Nintendo then Mario. I mean seriously Square Enix wouldn't be the videogame powerhouse it is today with out FF VII and Cloud. No,  just no. And how does Cloud have nothing to do with FF's 25th anniversery? It isn't Lighning's 25th anniversery last time I checked. Rant.

WAIT WAIT WAIT! "Saying Lightning is more importatnt to the Final Fantasy franchise is like saying that Captain Olimar is more important to Nintendo than Mario." this was said earlier in the thread. Is this going to start a trend? Saying Lightning is more important to Final Fantasy than cloud is like saying Pitt is more important to nintendo than mario. awwwh yeah. i wanted in on that.

Sorry dude I didn't see someone already said it in the thread.

Message 34 of 142 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 13, 2012

milomozaje wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

milomozaje wrote:

You cannot say that Lightning is more important to Final Fantasy than Cloud. That's like saying the Ice Climbers are more important to Nintendo then Mario. I mean seriously Square Enix wouldn't be the videogame powerhouse it is today with out FF VII and Cloud. No,  just no. And how does Cloud have nothing to do with FF's 25th anniversery? It isn't Lighning's 25th anniversery last time I checked. Rant.

WAIT WAIT WAIT! "Saying Lightning is more importatnt to the Final Fantasy franchise is like saying that Captain Olimar is more important to Nintendo than Mario." this was said earlier in the thread. Is this going to start a trend? Saying Lightning is more important to Final Fantasy than cloud is like saying Pitt is more important to nintendo than mario. awwwh yeah. i wanted in on that.

Sorry dude I didn't see someone already said it in the thread.

haha its fine xD i was just joking around, trying to lighten the moodSmiley Happy

Message 35 of 142 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2440 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

milomozaje wrote:

Ligthning recieved a new game on the 25th Anniversary to celebrate Final Fantasy's Anneiversary while there was no mention of Cloud at all to the point that even his initials were never seen.

You're making it sound like you're expecting a new Cloud game after all this time, it would've been the same if it was with any other FF character, from what I can see SE's just trying to milk Lightning.

Message 36 of 142 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 13, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

Apeman24 wrote:

LOL

Lightning: How can it end like this?

Cloud: Because, lightnings cant form without clouds......

Now I wanna play dissidia duodecim....

I really want Dissidia 012, I almost bought on my Vita but ended spending the money something else.

Message 37 of 142 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Oct 13, 2012
Ok zeothedeathgod. Only because you're mature and cool
Message 38 of 142 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 13, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

milomozaje wrote:

Ligthning recieved a new game on the 25th Anniversary to celebrate Final Fantasy's Anneiversary while there was no mention of Cloud at all to the point that even his initials were never seen.

You're making it sound like you're expecting a new Cloud game after all this time, it would've been the same if it was with any other FF character, from what I can see SE's just trying to milk Lightning.

Three sequels isn't milking, now on the other hand with FF7, a sequel, a movie, some books and more than enough collector's items is milking.

Message 39 of 142 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Ndukauba wrote:
Ok zeothedeathgod. Only because you're mature and cool

haha thank youSmiley Tongue, i just see the forums fight everyday over lightning/cloud, new dante, and the roster, and its always the same people making the same points, i dont get why (if we are debating) why we cant calmly try to figure things out or talk about it, see if the people will see things from a different view. Theres no point in really fighting over points like these >.> its just showing how greedy us gamers can be.

Message 40 of 142 (91 Views)