Sackboy
488 posts

Re: Shenanigans on Paul Gale!

Oct 13, 2012
You shouldn't talk, it makes you sound stupid.
http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

Photobucket
Message 21 of 142 (188 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7447 posts

Oct 13, 2012

You said a pink wall and a dragon statue were hints for Lightning. A PINK WALL AND DRAGON STATUE EQUALS LIGHTNING,REALLY NOW,I SHOULD STOP WRITING IN CAPS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!! ok.............

NNID&PSN: SuperPiposaru 3DS FC: 0920-1213-3452

SuperPiposaru.png

Message 22 of 142 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Oct 13, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:
maybe lightning is the face of square now considering her game was a huge failure and disappointment and thats all square is nowadays

that was pushing it to far dragon :/ i still like square enix's games and enjoy them, i find them worth $60 and a lot more worth it than other games out there, they arent as good as they once were, but not terrible

sorry Zeo but Nocturnals blind fanboyism is really bleeping me off

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 23 of 142 (182 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 13, 2012

SuperPiposaru wrote:

You said a pink wall and a dragon statue were hints for Lightning. A PINK WALL AND DRAGON STATUE EQUALS LIGHTNING,REALLY NOW,I SHOULD STOP WRITING IN CAPS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!! ok.............

Hey, dragonfires little sisterSmiley Surprised please dont start fighting D:, nocturnal really likes lightning, seems hes the only one to defend lightning at all actually. the games arent THAT bad that people make them out to be.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 24 of 142 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Oct 13, 2012

You cannot say that Lightning is more important to Final Fantasy than Cloud. That's like saying the Ice Climbers are more important to Nintendo then Mario. I mean seriously Square Enix wouldn't be the videogame powerhouse it is today with out FF VII and Cloud. No,  just no. And how does Cloud have nothing to do with FF's 25th anniversery? It isn't Lighning's 25th anniversery last time I checked. Rant.

Message 25 of 142 (166 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 13, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:
maybe lightning is the face of square now considering her game was a huge failure and disappointment and thats all square is nowadays

that was pushing it to far dragon :/ i still like square enix's games and enjoy them, i find them worth $60 and a lot more worth it than other games out there, they arent as good as they once were, but not terrible

sorry Zeo but Nocturnals blind fanboyism is really bleeping me off

i knowSmiley Tongue i understand Smiley Happy im just saying, people seem to think they are some horrible company now that doesnt deserve a dime, when in reality they do make pretty good games, people compare them to their old revolutionary self, and not to the games of todaySmiley Tongue

Message 26 of 142 (166 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012

LOL

Lightning: How can it end like this?

Cloud: Because, lightnings cant form without clouds......

Message 27 of 142 (155 Views)
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Oct 13, 2012
I'm seriously starting to believe that Noctural_Gamer is a troll... Dude it's pure common sense. The XIII series failed from the very beginning. The story was horrible, the characters were retarded, and the gameplay is boring as hell. The VII series has had more success than the XIII series. Hell, even Kingdom Hearts is better than the XIII series, and that's a fact. (Nobody misunderstand me. I love Kingdom Hearts to death). Plus, the VII series has had more games and a movie due to its success, because of an amazing story, the characters were well developed, and the turn-based fighting was actually exciting. Kingdom Hearts, same reason except you had ultimate control over your character, gameplay is solid, story can is so good that it can make people cry, and yet, even that series has more than XIII. Cloud and Sora alone have offered much more to PlayStation that Lightning. Hell, the only reason I still know about the XIII series is because of Vs. XIII which plays like Kingdom Hearts. Noctis has a better chance than Lightning... Lightning is garbage. She'll never be in PlayStation All-Stars. If you love her so much, take a picture of her, grab some lotion, and go to the restroom...
Message 28 of 142 (149 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 13, 2012

milomozaje wrote:

You cannot say that Lightning is more important to Final Fantasy than Cloud. That's like saying the Ice Climbers are more important to Nintendo then Mario. I mean seriously Square Enix wouldn't be the videogame powerhouse it is today with out FF VII and Cloud. No,  just no. And how does Cloud have nothing to do with FF's 25th anniversery? It isn't Lighning's 25th anniversery last time I checked. Rant.

WAIT WAIT WAIT! "Saying Lightning is more importatnt to the Final Fantasy franchise is like saying that Captain Olimar is more important to Nintendo than Mario." this was said earlier in the thread. Is this going to start a trend? Saying Lightning is more important to Final Fantasy than cloud is like saying Pitt is more important to nintendo than mario. awwwh yeah. i wanted in on that.

Message 29 of 142 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 13, 2012

milomozaje wrote:

Ligthning recieved a new game on the 25th Anniversary to celebrate Final Fantasy's Anneiversary while there was no mention of Cloud at all to the point that even his initials were never seen.

Message 30 of 142 (139 Views)
0 Likes