Wastelander
633 posts

Re: Shenanigans on Paul Gale!

Oct 13, 2012
Lightning will never be the face for square. She's the face for squares-penls cuz that's what her face is good for. Lol. But I'm going to bed. Talk ti you guys.tomorrow. good debate
Photobucket
Message 121 of 142 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 13, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:
I don't believe some random on the internet. I believe paul gale. What if his source was the only person who had the poster made for himself, but it represents the game? Doesn't have to be an official poster. Did you ever think of that? If my friend worked at a company and told me things, and I didn't want him getting in trouble, id do the same thing. Its what friends do. Omar can say what he wants, but there jsemore to this game than what he is saying. Whether its day 1 dlc ir not, there's more to it

Unless I see a screen shot of official Gameplay and clips of all three of his supers.  You can not make me think any differently since Lightning has the better chances of being in.  Not just for Square-Enix but Sony as well.

Message 122 of 142 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Oct 13, 2012
Yeah no. I'm gunna end it there. Your a little denial child. Smiley Happy peace out
Photobucket
Message 123 of 142 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 13, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:
Yeah no. I'm gunna end it there. Your a little denial child. Smiley Happy peace out

Enjoy your fake information then since you're not willing to prove it.

Message 124 of 142 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Oct 13, 2012
This has been a fun topic.

I know where i stand after everything that was thrown back and forth. I don't need to share though because the response will be something about the **bleep** excuse that is the 25th anniversary. I really, really, really don't care about this entire argument because the fact is if either are getting in its going to be cloud. Not because Paul gale said it, not because he's been in the most ff merchandise to date, not because lighting is based off of him, because to square Enix and SuperBot he is the face of ff. Everyone so far had been the face of their franchise with the exception of maybe spike. you could ask any random person on the street if they know anyone from final fantasy and and if they do i guarantee the majority will say cloud. I hate these debates. They need to stop. I choose Jecht. **bleep** he's not a choice. In that case... Cloud. Shoot me.

I enjoy our conversations.
Message 125 of 142 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 13, 2012

TickTech22 wrote:
This has been a fun topic.

I know where i stand after everything that was thrown back and forth. I don't need to share though because the response will be something about the **bleep** excuse that is the 25th anniversary. I really, really, really don't care about this entire argument because the fact is if either are getting in its going to be cloud. Not because Paul gale said it, not because he's been in the most ff merchandise to date, not because lighting is based off of him, because to square Enix and SuperBot he is the face of ff. Everyone so far had been the face of their franchise with the exception of maybe spike. you could ask any random person on the street if they know anyone from final fantasy and and if they do i guarantee the majority will say cloud. I hate these debates. They need to stop. I choose Jecht. **bleep** he's not a choice. In that case... Cloud. Shoot me.

I enjoy our conversations.

Scruffy2.PNG

Message 126 of 142 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4395 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012

What do you think of Final Fantasy xiii-2 ending? To me, it's a pile of W T F.

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 127 of 142 (98 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012

FredFai wrote:

Who are you?What does ,,now 20 / cooler´´ mean?How did you earn purple name and that avatar?**bleep**? Smiley Very Happy

Message 128 of 142 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 13, 2012

I really want to know too now, Fluttershy is my favorite. Smiley Surprised

Message 129 of 142 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4395 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:

FredFai wrote:

Who are you?What does ,,now 20 / cooler´´ mean?How did you earn purple name and that avatar?**bleep**? Smiley Very Happy

I'm just a exciting curiouser. 20% cooler is happened to be one of the brony slangs. Well, the mods are fond of bronies, so they give us these title that last until Monday.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/quot-MLP-FiM-quot-Official-Thread/m-p/3...

I read over the "minions" thread, and I wonder if OP would be happy or mad with Lightning as a minion rather than being a character? Either way, it's a laugh.

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 130 of 142 (80 Views)
0 Likes