Wastelander
633 posts

Re: Shenanigans on Paul Gale!

Oct 13, 2012
Thank you Cos, that's the right thing to do. But I defend well deserved characters when they need it. But yeah, stop bashing Gale. And just be happy that people only bash you a little bit on here Noc
Photobucket
Message 101 of 142 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Oct 13, 2012
Lol Noc, your a funny dude. Not really a cool one though, ya brought that on yourself
Photobucket
Message 102 of 142 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 13, 2012

just gonna throw this in here,

when they asked for cole, they were trying to work in on how cole can change from nuetral to either good/evil, but they figured that a system like that would be too difficult to do, so they went with one, but sucker punch wanted both version of coles to be represented to fully represent the infamous games,

when they asked for dante, they wanted to use the old version, but ninja theory insisted on unsing the new one, 'cause capcom wanted to use the new one,

why am i bringing these points?

superbot asked for characters, and they got the characters,

not let's say superbot asks for cloud, then square enix could say "put lightning in", considering that superbot potentially couldn't get the character they wanted (cloud), they could just say no,

so, this is how it might go about...

Play For Fun!
Message 103 of 142 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Oct 13, 2012
Well, my source says there's only 20 characters in the game. That source is Omar. So who are u going to believe, the game developer of Playstation Allstars, or some guy on the internet?
Message 104 of 142 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 13, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:
Thank you Cos, that's the right thing to do. But I defend well deserved characters when they need it. But yeah, stop bashing Gale. And just be happy that people only bash you a little bit on here Noc

I'm fine with that, also I wonder who has a costume on PlayStation Home.  Cloud or Lightning?  Oh yeah!  Lightning has a costume on PlayStation Home furthering the point that Sony support Lightning  more.

Message 105 of 142 (81 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012

Noc I'm begging you. I'm practically saying Lightning has a better chance of getting in than Cloud. Please just tell me that my information is right and that Paul is not 100% wrong based on your claim and that I didn't waste my time. Please!

Message 106 of 142 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 13, 2012

COS-117 wrote:

Noc I'm begging you. I'm practically saying Lightning has a better chance of getting in than Cloud. Please just tell me that my information is right and that Paul is not 100% wrong based on your claim and that I didn't waste my time. Please!

When you put it like that, then yes I do agree that Lightning as a better chance than Cloud and that Paul isn't 100% wrong.  Since Cloud does have a small chance of appearing, although I'm still gonna speak my opinion.

Message 107 of 142 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Oct 13, 2012
@Noc - Yeah, that probably why square made a full feature film about lightning too! Oh wait... they didn't! What game was that based off if again? VII "Quite possibly the greatest game ever made"
@achus - true, but what makes tou think Capcom didn't say "here, we will paybyou this much if we can put new dante in the promote him a little and raise his fan base" what would you do? Accept the money? Or not? They will more than likely have an old dante costume for die hard fans anyway.
@miami - I don't believe Omar. Because he stated in a recsnt interview "more secrets and surprises to come" on a thread I read on here earlier today. I believe myseld because that's what I want as a fan. I trust Paul Gale because he's my friend and he's an honest guy. I don't care if you know him or not. I do, and he isn't a liar, just may have been mis informed. But its funny how everybody is saying "oh I knew the same info from such and such" once he revealed his info.
Photobucket
Message 108 of 142 (56 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Thank you! I don't mind you speaking your opinion, I just wanted to know that you can accept fact even when it conflicts with what you want. Thank you for doing so, have a wonderful day! Smiley Happy

Message 109 of 142 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Oct 13, 2012
Yeah, I don't have a problem.with him speaking his opinion.either. but when he tries.to shoce.his opinion down your throat, that's when I step in to defend
Photobucket
Message 110 of 142 (48 Views)
0 Likes