Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
633 posts

Re: Shenanigans on Paul Gale!

Oct 13, 2012
Nocturnal, I feel like I talk to a wall with retardation when I I talk to you. You just act it due to complete denial. I've tried time and time again to like you or get along with you, but the things you do and say are just way out of wack. Its crazy business.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 142 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 13, 2012

COS-117 wrote:

For PLAYSTATION ALL-STARS BATTLE ROYALE: The category that involves a FF rep is 25th anniversary. What falls under having a 25th anniversary: Final Fantasy and Metal Gear. This gives Superbot the choice of any character from either of those series because those series are part of the anniversary. According to PG, they chose Cloud and Old Solid Snake.

If you can't believe this then it is obvious you're chosing to ignore the facts. Good day.

I don't believe bad information because the Square-Enix's 25th Anniversary character was Lightning and Konami's was Naked Snake a.k.a Big Boss.

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 142 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Oct 13, 2012
Ahh I see noc that's cool...I'm sure zeo agrees yes?
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 142 (93 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Oct 13, 2012
@COS-117
Actually, Superbot doesn't have a choice in the matter, square does. If square was gonna put a character in this game, it would be lightning, to advertise their new game.
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 142 (92 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012

You're not understanding that there is a line between what the companies chose and what Superbot have chose. Just because those companies chose those characters DOES NOT mean Superbot has to do the same. Is it likely? Yes. Is it 100%? Absolutely not.

Just because they are different doesn't mean it has 0 validity, it just means that it is almost too good to be true.

EDIT: 'Chose' is a bad word, 'want' is more appropriate for Superbot. Companies talk things over, they don't just say "This is what you're using now use it." There is discussion and perhaps the dicussion showed favor for Cloud.

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 142 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Oct 13, 2012
So then why is raidan in the game? The 25th anniversary at the expo has nothing to do with PSASBR. its just a division of characters in the game. If they were going to use an appropriate character for the 25th anniversary, it woulf be the warrior of light, but instead its Cloud due to popularity. Warrior of light was the original ff character, so why wouldn't they choose him. Its because Cloud had more of an impact on PlayStation, and you CANT deny that because any good PlayStation fan would know that for a fact
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 142 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 13, 2012

void-0 wrote:
Ahh I see noc that's cool...I'm sure zeo agrees yes?

To an extent, but you should ask him what he thinks.  I can't speak for him.

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 142 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 13, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:
So then why is raidan in the game? The 25th anniversary at the expo has nothing to do with PSASBR. its just a division of characters in the game. If they were going to use an appropriate character for the 25th anniversary, it woulf be the warrior of light, but instead its Cloud due to popularity. Warrior of light was the original ff character, so why wouldn't they choose him. Its because Cloud had more of an impact on PlayStation, and you CANT deny that because any good PlayStation fan would know that for a fact

Raiden has a new game coming out v.v

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 142 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Oct 13, 2012
So are you saying that raiden is more popular than snake? Again, the IP holders choose who they want in the game, not superbot. If it was superbots decision, then cloud would be in, but it is not. It's squares decision, and from a business standpoint, it is more logical to put lightning in the game.
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 142 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 13, 2012

COS-117 wrote:

You're not understanding that there is a line between what the companies chose and what Superbot have chose. Just because those companies chose those characters DOES NOT mean Superbot has to do the same. Is it likely? Yes. Is it 100%? Absolutely not.

Just because they are different doesn't mean it has 0 validity, it just means that it is almost too good to be true.

EDIT: 'Chose' is a bad word, 'want' is more appropriate for Superbot. Companies talk things over, they don't just say "This is what you're using now use it."

If they ask a company for someone and they say no but you can this character instead.  SuperBot has no choice but to accept because they're being flamed for not having an FF Rep and for not having a JRPG Rep.

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 142 (74 Views)
0 Likes