Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Shenanigans on Paul Gale!

Oct 13, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

milomozaje wrote:

You cannot say that Lightning is more important to Final Fantasy than Cloud. That's like saying the Ice Climbers are more important to Nintendo then Mario. I mean seriously Square Enix wouldn't be the videogame powerhouse it is today with out FF VII and Cloud. No,  just no. And how does Cloud have nothing to do with FF's 25th anniversery? It isn't Lighning's 25th anniversery last time I checked. Rant.


Ligthning recieved a new game on the 25th Anniversary to celebrate Final Fantasy's Anneiversary while there was no mention of Cloud at all to the point that even his initials were never seen.


You're making it sound like you're expecting a new Cloud game after all this time, it would've been the same if it was with any other FF character, from what I can see SE's just trying to milk Lightning.


Three sequels isn't milking, now on the other hand with FF7, a sequel, a movie, some books and more than enough collector's items is milking.


^ this xD not to start a fight, but you guys keep walking into these things >.> I was even going to say that FF7 was milked badly too. There was something else in this thread that people walked into too

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 142 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/09/2012
Online
7272 posts
 

Re: Shenanigans on Paul Gale!

Oct 13, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

SuperPiposaru wrote:

You said a pink wall and a dragon statue were hints for Lightning. A PINK WALL AND DRAGON STATUE EQUALS LIGHTNING,REALLY NOW,I SHOULD STOP WRITING IN CAPS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!! ok.............


Hey, dragonfires little sister:smileysurprised: please dont start fighting D:, nocturnal really likes lightning, seems hes the only one to defend lightning at all actually. the games arent THAT bad that people make them out to be.

 


Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmm,I'm a guy!

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii483/Toro_Inoue/Toro_Inoue001/BeFunky_SuperPipo_zps41db4094jpg_zpsacddeaca.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 142 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Shenanigans on Paul Gale!

Oct 13, 2012

i love how zeo is staying calm in all the ruckus that's been happening XD

Play For Fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 142 (130 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/25/2011
Offline
2320 posts
 

Re: Shenanigans on Paul Gale!

Oct 13, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

milomozaje wrote:

You cannot say that Lightning is more important to Final Fantasy than Cloud. That's like saying the Ice Climbers are more important to Nintendo then Mario. I mean seriously Square Enix wouldn't be the videogame powerhouse it is today with out FF VII and Cloud. No,  just no. And how does Cloud have nothing to do with FF's 25th anniversery? It isn't Lighning's 25th anniversery last time I checked. Rant.


Ligthning recieved a new game on the 25th Anniversary to celebrate Final Fantasy's Anneiversary while there was no mention of Cloud at all to the point that even his initials were never seen.


You're making it sound like you're expecting a new Cloud game after all this time, it would've been the same if it was with any other FF character, from what I can see SE's just trying to milk Lightning.


Three sequels isn't milking, now on the other hand with FF7, a sequel, a movie, some books and more than enough collector's items is milking.


Well, it is the best FF game ever, so its kind of understandable.

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 142 (126 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Shenanigans on Paul Gale!

Oct 13, 2012

SuperPiposaru wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

SuperPiposaru wrote:

You said a pink wall and a dragon statue were hints for Lightning. A PINK WALL AND DRAGON STATUE EQUALS LIGHTNING,REALLY NOW,I SHOULD STOP WRITING IN CAPS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!! ok.............


Hey, dragonfires little sister:smileysurprised: please dont start fighting D:, nocturnal really likes lightning, seems hes the only one to defend lightning at all actually. the games arent THAT bad that people make them out to be.

 


Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmm,I'm a guy!


brother! person! sorry:smileysad: i didnt mean to offend you, i just see your thumbnail picture around and instantly think dragonfire before i look at your name xD

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 142 (120 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Shenanigans on Paul Gale!

Oct 13, 2012

and noc, you said that cloud isn't important since they didn't announce anything on the 25th anniversary,

but let's say that the scheduels went according to plan,

chars are being released just like how it was stated by paul gale,

if that happened, then cloud is still important, 'cause he would've been announced as being on the roster on the 25th anniversary

Play For Fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 142 (118 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Shenanigans on Paul Gale!

Oct 13, 2012

achus93again wrote:

and noc, you said that cloud isn't important since they didn't announce anything on the 25th anniversary,

but let's say that the scheduels went according to plan,

chars are being released just like how it was stated by paul gale,

if that happened, then cloud is still important, 'cause he would've been announced as being on the roster on the 25th anniversary


They didn't go according to plan because Square-Enix realized they were making a mistake.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 142 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: Shenanigans on Paul Gale!

Oct 13, 2012
 
 
 

RedLegend14 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Three sequels isn't milking, now on the other hand with FF7, a sequel, a movie, some books and more than enough collector's items is milking.


Well, it is the best FF game ever, so its kind of understandable.


nope FF6 was the best

but i will say that FF13 was the worst (non mmo at least)

 

 
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 142 (91 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/26/2010
Offline
1336 posts
 

Re: Shenanigans on Paul Gale!

Oct 13, 2012

Oh you guys, take it easy will you. :smileyhappy:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 142 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Shenanigans on Paul Gale!

Oct 13, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:
 
 
 

RedLegend14 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Three sequels isn't milking, now on the other hand with FF7, a sequel, a movie, some books and more than enough collector's items is milking.


Well, it is the best FF game ever, so its kind of understandable.


nope FF6 was the best

but i will say that FF13 was the worst (non mmo at least)

 

 

So, we're just going to pretend this doesn't exist?

http://ps2media.ign.com/ps2/image/object/488/488222/finalfantasy12_ps2box_usa_org_000boxart_160w.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 142 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes