Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Shenanigans on Paul Gale!

Oct 13, 2012

Apeman24 wrote:

 <<<<<<<<<<<< Nocturnal__Gamer


Message 11 of 142 (303 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/21/2012
Offline
1094 posts
 

Re: Shenanigans on Paul Gale!

Oct 13, 2012

he is going to report you lol but nice one... and for you Nocturnal__Gamer 

Message 12 of 142 (296 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Shenanigans on Paul Gale!

Oct 13, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

So noc you are still in denial that yes cloud was a better pick, yes cloud was the character paul has been hinting, yes cloud is important to SE with or without lightning, and that he is important to the 25th aniversy because he was a big part of FF.  Just give it up.  And good luck managing the chaos to come with this thread.


If he was that important they would have mentioned up, but they didn't?  So, he isn't as important as you say he is since there was no mention of him at all.

Message 13 of 142 (296 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: Shenanigans on Paul Gale!

Oct 13, 2012
maybe lightning is the face of square now considering her game was a huge failure and disappointment and thats all square is nowadays
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 14 of 142 (277 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/25/2011
Offline
2434 posts
 

Re: Shenanigans on Paul Gale!

Oct 13, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

littlejcr wrote:

So noc you are still in denial that yes cloud was a better pick, yes cloud was the character paul has been hinting, yes cloud is important to SE with or without lightning, and that he is important to the 25th aniversy because he was a big part of FF.  Just give it up.  And good luck managing the chaos to come with this thread.


If he was that important they would have mentioned up, but they didn't?  So, he isn't as important as you say he is since there was no mention of him at all.


Maybe because SE doesn't like dwelling on the past?

Message 15 of 142 (273 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/08/2012
Offline
242 posts
 

Re: Shenanigans on Paul Gale!

Oct 13, 2012

You're implying that Lightning is more important. Saying Lightning is more importatnt to the Final Fantasy franchise is like saying that Captain Olimar is more important to Nintendo than Mario. Cloud is the poster boy for Final Fantasy. Who do people think of when they think of the series? Cloud. Not Lightning.

Please, Noc. The fact that nobody agrees with you should be an indicator that you're wrong.

http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
Message 16 of 142 (268 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3239 posts
 

Re: Shenanigans on Paul Gale!

Oct 13, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

littlejcr wrote:

So noc you are still in denial that yes cloud was a better pick, yes cloud was the character paul has been hinting, yes cloud is important to SE with or without lightning, and that he is important to the 25th aniversy because he was a big part of FF.  Just give it up.  And good luck managing the chaos to come with this thread.


If he was that important they would have mentioned up, but they didn't?  So, he isn't as important as you say he is since there was no mention of him at all.


Are you so blind to consider lightning as the only major SE represenitive?  I mean honestly nearly every single FF main character is important.  A 25th anivery is to celebrate the company's start and every character is a important part to it.  Not just cloud or lightning.  Sure lightning is the big thing right now but her releveance is only one character in a sea of main characters that have helped build FF.  If you think the 25th aniversry is to celebrate lightning only than you have a major problem. 

 


MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 17 of 142 (266 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Shenanigans on Paul Gale!

Oct 13, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:
maybe lightning is the face of square now considering her game was a huge failure and disappointment and thats all square is nowadays

that was pushing it to far dragon :/ i still like square enix's games and enjoy them, i find them worth $60 and a lot more worth it than other games out there, they arent as good as they once were, but not terrible

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 18 of 142 (253 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Shenanigans on Paul Gale!

Oct 13, 2012

Fretless94 wrote:

You're implying that Lightning is more important. Saying Lightning is more importatnt to the Final Fantasy franchise is like saying that Captain Olimar is more important to Nintendo than Mario. Cloud is the poster boy for Final Fantasy. Who do people think of when they think of the series? Cloud. Not Lightning.

Please, Noc. The fact that nobody agrees with you should be an indicator that you're wrong.


actually xD (im just saying) i do think of lightning, only because those are the latest games in the series.

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 19 of 142 (250 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Shenanigans on Paul Gale!

Oct 13, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

littlejcr wrote:

So noc you are still in denial that yes cloud was a better pick, yes cloud was the character paul has been hinting, yes cloud is important to SE with or without lightning, and that he is important to the 25th aniversy because he was a big part of FF.  Just give it up.  And good luck managing the chaos to come with this thread.


If he was that important they would have mentioned up, but they didn't?  So, he isn't as important as you say he is since there was no mention of him at all.


Maybe because SE doesn't like dwelling on the past?


Which is why they wouldn't let him be in All-Stars.
Message 20 of 142 (246 Views)
Reply
0 Likes