Dec 12 2012
By: pmarc82 Lombax Warrior 133 posts

Shared Play History Not Updating for PSABR (Vita)

4 replies 225 views Edited Dec 12, 2012

Hey guys I just noticed today that the Shared Play History is not being updated with the encountered users for PSASBR? 

For those who may not know what I am referring to, the Shared Play History is similar to Players Met on the PS3 where you can view the profile of the people you have encountered in online matches. Sometimes I want to send a Good Games message or add request really good players but that's not happening right now since the list in not being updated. I tried MK9 just to see if the problem is with my Vita and the list updated accordingly. I have not played on the PS3 for a while but I do see ppl I've played on PSABR under Players Met.

Is anyone else having the same issue on the vita?

Message 1 of 5 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Re: Shared Play History Not Updating for PSABR (Vita)

Dec 12, 2012

just trying to get ppl's attention to this before the thread gets lost lol

Message 2 of 5 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Dec 12, 2012

Well I guess im the only one with this issue (  ._.)

Message 3 of 5 (197 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 12, 2012

I think Shared play history doesn't work too well, I wanted to track some users I was playing with on ragnarok odyssey and my history only showed virtua tennis games from a while back. Ive played RO, COD, Resistance BS and PSASBR online. 

Message 4 of 5 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Dec 12, 2012

crabatron wrote:

I think Shared play history doesn't work too well, I wanted to track some users I was playing with on ragnarok odyssey and my history only showed virtua tennis games from a while back. Ive played RO, COD, Resistance BS and PSASBR online. 

Yeah mine showed MK9 from a while back. I tried MK9 again and did a quick game online and it showed up. I guess you are right about Shared Play History. I believe i did play SFxTK and didnt see it show up (athought I was playing someone on my friend list).

I just wanted to make sure it's not something that was overlooked during development or it is a PSN thing and not based on a particular game.

Thanks for checking for me sir Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5 (177 Views)
0 Likes