I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Re: Share your Emmett knowledge.

Feb 15, 2013

Laybackkid wrote:
My Kat has a hard time with Emmetts who spam turrets. But when I counter pick with EC who can spam better and 1 hit turrets, I have a fun time while I'm called a spammer. Not my fault. They spammed the turret on my Kat, I just picked EC for the free 20 AP since you're feeding me turrets(:

This is why I dont use many turrets, unless im willing to put the time in to protect them.

Also this ...

xD

WP_000134.jpg

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Message 31 of 34 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Feb 15, 2013
Ok so I created a 150 midscreen combo with him yesterday. I'll use that in BlazedCarbon's video (Or Neutral Hero) Also I have about 8-12 ap burst with him (I have a hard time remembering them all for some reason though) so yeah he isn't all that hard to burst with. Some combos I switch loadouts in the middle of them. Although bursting in a real match might be a problem.

Also landing the turret on someone confirms level 2! Not setting up, it confirms it. I'll be in the lab later today to see what else I can find guys.
Message 32 of 34 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Feb 15, 2013

il help.

his up grab can up sq 3x then with shotgun air up triangle. (Most people just up sq 3x and thats it)

Air down triangle to nuetral triangle quick and easy 2 hit combo. If yur close enough yu can air down triangle to  ju,p sq or up sq 3x

With turret out i do nuetral triangle until he crumbles and fwd triangle and repeat he stays stuck crumbling because of the turret.

Walless stege air forward sq over and over..

and i think thats about it the way i play with him is all the time with shotgun. Throw sticky gernades and shoot and forward sq in air alot in walless stage. Sometimes the KC with shotgun.. forward sq > KC... 

hope that helps

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Message 33 of 34 (80 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Feb 17, 2013

Finally got something new to add to this.

I have a mid screen 70 AP combo that requires no loadout.

Forward Square > Hop > Air Down Triangle > Hop > Triangle > hop > Air Forward Triangle (or with perfect timing Air Forward Square). 

Although it doent link up as a combo I have yet to have anyone escape it.

With bigger characters you can infact not hop for the first forward triangle but it messes up the rest abit.

Also Ive played a bunch of matches today where because of to many other Emmetts I chose to play without a loadout. Managed to beat them to Level 3 everytime. Using both the above mentioned combo and ones mentioned before this post.

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Message 34 of 34 (42 Views)
0 Likes