Sep 02 2012
By: Shadowbhiemes Hekseville Citizen 250 posts

Shadow of the Colossus/Killzone mashup

10 replies 554 views Edited Sep 2, 2012

An idea I had the other day, which is a mashup for the leaked but yet-to-be officially revealed Killzone stage. The view makes me think there will be some large conflict going on in the background, so why not Shadow of The Colossus? Bear with me, this sketch is stupidly sloppy and I'm usually better but it's just there to spark your imagination.

sc

A Colossi would suddenly stumble onto the scene, and frightened by all the noises and chaos it begins attack and seriously damaging Helghan defenses, adding further to the confusion. It would swing it's large stone sword, and within moments Helghan forces would respond by readying their Arc Reactors, and shooting lightning at the beast. The Colossi would eventually collapse or retreat.

Just an idea I thought I'd share.

Message 1 of 11 (554 Views)
Wastelander
797 posts

Re: Shadow of the Colossus/Killzone mashup

Sep 2, 2012

I think you have a great idea

I would love to see something like this in the game, a giant Colossi smashing the Helghast would be epic!

Message 2 of 11 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Sep 2, 2012

It's an interesting mashup, hopefully a Colossus makes it in a stage. Gaius, Barba and Argus are good choices for a confrontation as they can lay waste to their surroundings easily. My personal favorite though is Phalanx, the one that flies in the desert. Absolutely loved taking down that Colossus.

Message 3 of 11 (497 Views)
Sackboy
551 posts

Sep 2, 2012
Did u do the drawing cause that looks amazing Smiley Happy I reckon chimera vs helghast would b cool but a colossi isn't a bad idea either
Message 4 of 11 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Sep 2, 2012
That's my favorite collosi

Message 5 of 11 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Sep 2, 2012
You know what would be great that as the match ends and the helghast kill the collosus, the darkness the appears after you defeat one would kill some troops.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 6 of 11 (451 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Sep 2, 2012

That's a pretty neat idea. I hope Superbot is reading this.

Message 7 of 11 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Sep 2, 2012

void-0 wrote:
Did u do the drawing cause that looks amazing Smiley Happy I reckon chimera vs helghast would b cool but a colossi isn't a bad idea either

Its nice i do that to drawing i make with gimp.. you scan it *yoru drawing* and then you use the transparent brush to shade over i * yo ucan use layers* . woorks out great =D and its not that hard. the one above IMO is a preety decent example  =D 

Message 8 of 11 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
250 posts

Sep 2, 2012

Yes, I made the drawing. I used Photoshop CS6, and I have a drawing tablet so this was technically hand-drawn straight into photoshop. It's pretty sloppy (Under an hour to make it lol) but thanks!  

Message 9 of 11 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Sep 2, 2012
I hope your right that would be so cool! great idea!
Message 10 of 11 (239 Views)
0 Likes