Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
66 posts

Re: Seth Killian possibly hinting at more PS1 characters...

Sep 15, 2012
We Neeeeeeeeeed Musashi
Message 41 of 62 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:

All im gunna say is..  Snake being in couldn't possibly hurt the game at all.  Look at how many people WANT him in.  So what if nintendo fans are like... "**bleep** hes in SMASH BROOOOS!".  Ok?  Thats why you sit at home waving around a dumb controller looking like a **bleep**, and why I will sit on my **bleep**, and play as solid snake on my PS3.  You chose a wii, I chose PS3.  If they own a wii AND ps3 like myself, then they get the best of both worlds.  The fans who own PS3 and wii arent going to sit there and be like, "**bleep**, snake is already in smash bros so why would I use him in PSASBR?"  well, 1 because he will be way different, and 2, because its a completely different game. 

i know the people asking for him are already getting the game xD not trying to start a fight, im just saying sony wants to attract more players, the people on the fence are the ones that think this is just a rip-off, if snake gets involved it could easily go both ways

I totally understand what your saying, and most of the time I agree with you all the time. The thing is, those people need to actually play the game so they realize its not a rip off.  know what I mean?  Theres probably the same % of people out there on the fence of that as there are of "If snake isn't in, then I aint getting it".

oh i know xD but theres people like us that LOVE sony and this idea, than the people that love smash that just want to trash this game, if they have more reasons to think its a copy or rip off they may never buy it :/, or even try it. Im just saying if snake is in they may want to keep it a secret till the game comes out (as an unlockable character)

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 42 of 62 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 15, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:

All im gunna say is..  Snake being in couldn't possibly hurt the game at all.  Look at how many people WANT him in.  So what if nintendo fans are like... "**bleep** hes in SMASH BROOOOS!".  Ok?  Thats why you sit at home waving around a dumb controller looking like a **bleep**, and why I will sit on my **bleep**, and play as solid snake on my PS3.  You chose a wii, I chose PS3.  If they own a wii AND ps3 like myself, then they get the best of both worlds.  The fans who own PS3 and wii arent going to sit there and be like, "**bleep**, snake is already in smash bros so why would I use him in PSASBR?"  well, 1 because he will be way different, and 2, because its a completely different game. 

i know the people asking for him are already getting the game xD not trying to start a fight, im just saying sony wants to attract more players, the people on the fence are the ones that think this is just a rip-off, if snake gets involved it could easily go both ways

I totally understand what your saying, and most of the time I agree with you all the time. The thing is, those people need to actually play the game so they realize its not a rip off.  know what I mean?  Theres probably the same % of people out there on the fence of that as there are of "If snake isn't in, then I aint getting it".

oh i know xD but theres people like us that LOVE sony and this idea, than the people that love smash that just want to trash this game, if they have more reasons to think its a copy or rip off they may never buy it :/, or even try it. Im just saying if snake is in they may want to keep it a secret till the game comes out (as an unlockable character)

Unlockables rock, so im down. 

Photobucket
Message 43 of 62 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:

Unlockables rock, so im down. 

yeah xD haha

Message 44 of 62 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Some people are going get disappointed when they announce

Spoiler
Ryu Hayabusa

as the PS1 character. He already was leaked, he was on Dead or Alive from the PS1 and as Dead or Alive 5 is releasing in less than 2 weeks and TGS is the next week it would be perfect to advertise his new game. I hope I'm wrong though .:smileysad:

Message 45 of 62 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Sep 15, 2012

I don't think anyone not even nintendo fanboys will call it a smash bros rip off just because it has Snake in it. No one is that ignorant.

Message 46 of 62 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Sep 15, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:

That makes no sense at all. No one would not buy a game just because it has a character, a 3rd party character that was orginally a playsation exclusive at that, that was also on brawl.

Message 47 of 62 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

TarheelRam wrote:

I don't think anyone not even nintendo fanboys will call it a smash bros rip off just because it has Snake in it. No one is that ignorant.

youd be surprised. Personally i think nintendo fanboys are MUCH worse than microsoft and sony fanboys. but thats just me xD (im not saying nintendo fans are bad, but the huge fanboys are horrible, if you even like another game system they attack you)

Message 48 of 62 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

TarheelRam wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:

That makes no sense at all. No one would not buy a game just because it has a character, a 3rd party character that was orginally a playsation exclusive at that, that was also on brawl.

again as ive said, youd be surprised. there are a lot of people commenting on journalist sites and even coming to these forums refusing to buy the game becuase its not different enough from smash. announcing snake could make it worse.

Message 49 of 62 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Sep 15, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

TarheelRam wrote:

youd be surprised. Personally i think nintendo fanboys are MUCH worse than microsoft and sony fanboys. but thats just me xD (im not saying nintendo fans are bad, but the huge fanboys are horrible, if you even like another game system they attack you)

Well, I guess I can see them using this as another excuse to bash Sony ripping off Smash Bros, so I guess I agree to an extent. 

Message 50 of 62 (107 Views)
0 Likes