Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Re: Seth Killian possibly hinting at more PS1 characters...

Sep 15, 2012

Im pretty sure nintendo fanboys aren't going to hold on to Snake like he is theirs because of Snake's inclusion in SSBB. And all journalists will also be smarter to know that Snake is synonymous with playstation.

Snake is a playstation icon. If Snake's voice actor was leaked I am sure that Superbot got the ok to use Snake's likeness in the game and would not just throw him in the back as just a story character. He will be playable. Snake won't be in the next Smash it was a one time thing because Kojima wanted him in, because he loved that series. Hopefully Kojima said yes to both Raiden and Snake/Big Boss.

Message 31 of 62 (362 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 15, 2012

... could I have been watching the Big Live Live show all day yesterday? I thought it was premium members only. now i feel dumb. But nice find dude.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 32 of 62 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Sep 15, 2012
Regardless. This is promising from Seth Killians word choice and tone.
Message 33 of 62 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
488 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Here's a YT link

http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

Photobucket
Message 34 of 62 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Raiden looks so awsome cant wait to finally use him in battle!

Message 35 of 62 (333 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Sep 15, 2012

StormWolf567 wrote:

He probably dropped that a character being revealed could be from the PS1 Era, but that's what I caught.

can someone quote to me where he confirms or hints anything all I heard is that they want to balance all 3 eras.
?

Photobucket
Message 36 of 62 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Crash and Cloud fit the bill.

add in Wander for the PS2 era, and you fill out the nomn-ps3 era roster fairly well.

Message 37 of 62 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 15, 2012

All im gunna say is..  Snake being in couldn't possibly hurt the game at all.  Look at how many people WANT him in.  So what if nintendo fans are like... "**bleep** hes in SMASH BROOOOS!".  Ok?  Thats why you sit at home waving around a dumb controller looking like a **bleep**, and why I will sit on my **bleep**, and play as solid snake on my PS3.  You chose a wii, I chose PS3.  If they own a wii AND ps3 like myself, then they get the best of both worlds.  The fans who own PS3 and wii arent going to sit there and be like, "**bleep**, snake is already in smash bros so why would I use him in PSASBR?"  well, 1 because he will be way different, and 2, because its a completely different game. 

Photobucket
Message 38 of 62 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:

All im gunna say is..  Snake being in couldn't possibly hurt the game at all.  Look at how many people WANT him in.  So what if nintendo fans are like... "**bleep** hes in SMASH BROOOOS!".  Ok?  Thats why you sit at home waving around a dumb controller looking like a **bleep**, and why I will sit on my **bleep**, and play as solid snake on my PS3.  You chose a wii, I chose PS3.  If they own a wii AND ps3 like myself, then they get the best of both worlds.  The fans who own PS3 and wii arent going to sit there and be like, "**bleep**, snake is already in smash bros so why would I use him in PSASBR?"  well, 1 because he will be way different, and 2, because its a completely different game. 

i know the people asking for him are already getting the game xD not trying to start a fight, im just saying sony wants to attract more players, the people on the fence are the ones that think this is just a rip-off, if snake gets involved it could easily go both ways

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 39 of 62 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 15, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:

i know the people asking for him are already getting the game xD not trying to start a fight, im just saying sony wants to attract more players, the people on the fence are the ones that think this is just a rip-off, if snake gets involved it could easily go both ways

I totally understand what your saying, and most of the time I agree with you all the time. The thing is, those people need to actually play the game so they realize its not a rip off.  know what I mean?  Theres probably the same % of people out there on the fence of that as there are of "If snake isn't in, then I aint getting it".

Photobucket
Message 40 of 62 (221 Views)
0 Likes