Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 21 2012
By: Malcowright Lombax Warrior 227 posts

Seth Killian interview featuring DLC "hint"

16 replies 728 views Edited Nov 21, 2012

http://www.nowgamer.com/features/1689267/playstation_allstars_seth_killian_interview.html

The whole thing is worth reading, but I found this part the most interesting:

Kat and Emmett have been confirmed for DLC, who else is on the way? Any hints? No names. Just hints.

Well… I can’t say we’re going to address everyone’s concerns or desires. There are obviously a lot of requests for characters we don’t own but some of the people who have been vocal on forums asking for specific characters, they’re going to get their way. If things work out.

SIR DANIEL AND SPIKE FOR TOP TIER!!!!!
Message 1 of 17 (728 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Re: Seth Killian interview featuring DLC "hint"

Nov 21, 2012

He left it very open ended by saying "If things work out". He basically didn't really say anything about future DLC.

Message 2 of 17 (701 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
434 posts

Nov 21, 2012
So in other words someone that some people have been asking for may or may not be DLC? Thanks for the heads up Seth haha
Message 3 of 17 (694 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Nov 21, 2012

What I get from this, is that they are arguing with Activision on Crash and Spyro right now. Or maybe they are negotiating with Activision. Either way, it's pretty obvious he's talking about Crash. Since Crash and Spyro are both owned by Activision, why not just grab Spyro while they get Crash. I personally prefer Spyro to Crash anyway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patches the Hyena (Dark/Demon's Souls) for All-Stars! His level three could have the player leave the match, enter a random match, and get one-hit-one-kill's on everybody! xD
Message 4 of 17 (643 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
434 posts

Nov 21, 2012

XxNo0b_H8rxX wrote:

What I get from this, is that they are arguing with Activision on Crash and Spyro right now. Or maybe they are negotiating with Activision. Either way, it's pretty obvious he's talking about Crash. Since Crash and Spyro are both owned by Activision, why not just grab Spyro while they get Crash. I personally prefer Spyro to Crash anyway.

All he said is they were talking to someone abou having their character in. Omar said before that no matter who the character was the owner always had the right not to let them use their character (even if they are first party) so it is not "obvious" it is Activision they are talking to.. It could be anyone

Message 5 of 17 (615 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2884 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Seth if you're reading this, we want Cloud, Snake, Crash, Spyro, Dart and Wander.

Message 6 of 17 (610 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Nov 21, 2012
I think Cloud, Snake, Crash and maybe Sora, Wander and Dart, Abe is what he is talking about by most requested asked will get their way is basically what he's saying. Is there any other important asked ones
I forgot?
Message 7 of 17 (496 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6393 posts

Nov 21, 2012

I want Spyro an Noire from Hyperdimension Neptunia :smileylol: My first choice has a way better chance than my second though, but it would be a really nice surprise.

Message 8 of 17 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
722 posts

Nov 21, 2012
At least we know they are planning on doing more character DLC. That's the good news in this.
Message 9 of 17 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
559 posts

Nov 21, 2012
Kratos
PaRappa the Rapper
Sweet Tooth
Colonel Radec
Fat Princess
Sly Cooper
Nathan Drake
Big Daddy
Toro
Heihachi
Cole MacGrath
Jak and Daxter
Spike
Ratchet & Clank
Dante
Sackboy
Sir Daniel Fortesque
Nariko
Evil Cole MacGrath
Raiden
Kat
Emmett Graves
Solid Snake
Cloud Strife
Spyro the Dragon
Crash Bandicoot

That would be the perfect roster.
I hate Signatures because I can never tell if it's apart of their post.
Message 10 of 17 (390 Views)