Wastelander
768 posts

Re: Seth Killian Talks About Kat & Emmett (Gameplay Included)

Jan 14, 2013

they way things are going we will be lucky if we get them mid february imo why cant just set a date? maybe the product isnt finished yet and they said early january lol it will be february and no dlc mark my words

Message 11 of 25 (226 Views)
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Jan 14, 2013

pedro702 wrote:

they way things are going we will be lucky if we get them mid february imo why cant just set a date? maybe the product isnt finished yet and they said early january lol it will be february and no dlc mark my words

If nothing is announced for next week(seeing how this week isn't highly/likely possible) then it will definetely be released in that early Feb time.

Maybe even Valentine's day lol.

Message 12 of 25 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Jan 14, 2013
Who cares, we'll get it when we get it - some of you sound like you can't play the game without them.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 13 of 25 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 14, 2013

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Who cares, we'll get it when we get it - some of you sound like you can't play the game without them.
i already stopped playing and i will only play again when i have  new chars
Message 14 of 25 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Jan 14, 2013
I can't believe people still think that SuperBot said they'd be released in January... They said Early 2013, which could be anytime from now until possible even March. IGN was they only source that stated "Early January." What makes them more reliable than SuperBot themselves?
Message 15 of 25 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

pedro702 wrote:
 I already stopped playing and i will only play again when i have  new chars

Same. I got platinum, I'm 1 character away from all the final levelling goals, got a good ranking for the season, and have beaten the goals and trials of all my favorite/most used characters. There really isn't much left for me to do, lol, and I literally bought this game the moment I heard Kat was a DLC character for the simple reason that I only really desire to play her. Alack and forsooth!

Nevertheless, if I hear one more "soon" from SuperBot I'll be liable to pistol-whip someone with my bare hands. Over a month with no new details whatsoever doesn't really feel like "soon".

"ULAKSKEEL"
Message 16 of 25 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 14, 2013

musicfreaklam wrote:
I can't believe people still think that SuperBot said they'd be released in January... They said Early 2013, which could be anytime from now until possible even March. IGN was they only source that stated "Early January." What makes them more reliable than SuperBot themselves?

so your saying to make 2 chars and a stage might taken them up to  5 months?  thats the slowest work put out i ever see  and seth was saying something about having the dlc chars playable at the new event so they can preety much be finished

Message 17 of 25 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Jan 14, 2013
If you're not playing the game - then are you in such a rush ? Don't you have any other games to play or anything else to do...we have enough people on this forum ready to s*** on the game, the people who made it & the people who play it - if you're here for news, you're better of lurking gaming websites i.e. IGN.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 18 of 25 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jan 14, 2013
The characters themselves and the stage are completed im sure. They are just play testing the crap out of them so that they can try and avoid as many "OMG KAT/EMMETT IS OP" threads.
Message 19 of 25 (136 Views)
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Jan 14, 2013
I honestly can't play the game right now. Their is no incentive to keep playing and leveling my characters. Don't get me wrong I love the game but the stages and characters are getting old.

Having the 2 new characters and stage will be a breath of fresh air.
Message 20 of 25 (126 Views)
0 Likes