Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Re: Seth Killian Replies on PS Blog

Feb 28, 2013

Lol Zues is a God of War promo. I guess that's not surprising looking at the rest of the cast.

Message 21 of 42 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
747 posts

Feb 28, 2013
Out of curiosity, isn't there still a character announcement in March, or was THIS the announcement (I hope it isn't the latter, because that would be rather anticlimatic)?
Message 22 of 42 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Feb 28, 2013
This was the announcement ^^^^
Message 23 of 42 (281 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

Feb 28, 2013
That's be pretty solid. New BD costumes and I'd retire Rico in a second for a big sister minion. Also, new killzone game may mean a new radec costume too hopefully.

As for the baby mama drama.. I don't exactly know what they said about the 1 ip rule, but that was probably before Sony dropped SB for a more known branch which is obviously good or bad, depending how you look at it.

Like it or not GOW: A is going to be huge hit, GUarentee it. That means more money for SSM, yes but it also means more fan exposure. Now when I heard about the dlc being free with GOW I thought it was a bit off a sell out, but just give them the time they need. They will make enough from GOW sales as well as those ( like me) who don't plan on getting the game but supporting them by throwing them the 10-20 dollars for dlc extras to support them. This will lead to future DLC and this is where it gets heavy...

I've noticed them go for newer promo characters for DLC and who knows the next batch after Zeus and Isac may or may not please everyone but bottom line is its a business and money is everything to them. It's not even march and we got confirmation of all the new DLC coming, I take it as a good thing, again patience will see if this game stays alive or is killed off because frankly there are a lottt of good games coming out later this year
Message 24 of 42 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2013

given that that we are getting characters from new IP than true PS all stars, I would like to see Lara and Connor from assassin's creed as the next DLC. And maybe some final fantasy guys further down the line. I can understand ppl asking for crash but I really dont see the need for Spirro (IMO).

Anyway, ppl are complaining about the 1 character per IP and not taking the time to think about what they are really asking for. Wouldnt that mean ruling out Snake for MGS series or someone else from who knows maybe the inFamous or Uncharted. Either way let's just be happy they are still giving us contents for this game and responding to questions. Remember it takes two to tango so it's not like they are choosing to give you unwanted characters and deny the fan's wishes. Would you rather they dont give you new characters at all until they fulfill some of your wishes? It's like saying you should have hold off on the characters that you can put in for now and continue to beg activision for crash and spiro. Once you get them, THEN you can start putting new characters in.

From a business perspective I can see why they went with Zeus (although I would agree poseidon would have been a far better pick lol). Think about it for a second. Whoever gets the GoW: A will be exposed to free DLC, thus give them an incentive to buy PSABR. The more ppl we have playing this game could mean even more support in the future. Although I was hoping the new DLC would get the same treatment as Kat and Emmett by being free for two weeks, I understand that they have to make moeny and start selling them at some point. 

Message 25 of 42 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Feb 28, 2013
^yeah, Poseidon!
Play For Fun!
Message 26 of 42 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
637 posts

Feb 28, 2013

Hell, let's just add every Mythology God possible!

Mythology Allstars: Royale of Gods

Photobucket
999 With Sir Dan! Seasons with Belt--Green: 4 Red: 2 Purple: 2 Brown: 1
Message 27 of 42 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Feb 28, 2013

PinaChronic wrote:

Hell, let's just add every Mythology God possible!

Mythology Allstars: Royale of Gods

Hermes would kick soooo much **bleep**

Message 28 of 42 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Feb 28, 2013

OK Which one of you guys put in the comments section about the 1 per IP rule. I just want to say Thank You to that person *Sarcastic* but seriously, Why would you say that? Seth has now said he will consider it. That means whatever hope we had for Snake is gone because of this one F*****g **bleep**.

I am personally happy to see Zeus and I would like to see the following as DLC characters from franchises already represented. These are the ones I'd like to see:

• Sev - Killzone
  • Lammy - PaRappa the Rapper
  • Elizabeth - BioShock
  • Jin Kazama - Tekken
  • Samos - Jak & Daxter
  • Cyber-Erroll - Jak & Daxter
  • Dr. Nefarious - Ratchet & Clank
  • Vergil - DMC
  • Snake/Big Boss - Metal Gear

Just saying to that user. Just because you don't want a rep from a franchise being used, don't ruin it for the people who do.

Message 29 of 42 (187 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Feb 28, 2013

cooldudematt wrote:

OK Which one of you guys put in the comments section about the 1 per IP rule. I just want to say Thank You to that person *Sarcastic* but seriously, Why would you say that? Seth has now said he will consider it. That means whatever hope we had for Snake is gone because of this one F*****g **bleep**.

I am personally happy to see Zeus and I would like to see the following as DLC characters from franchises already represented. These are the ones I'd like to see:

• Sev - Killzone
  • Lammy - PaRappa the Rapper
  • Elizabeth - BioShock
  • Jin Kazama - Tekken
  • Samos - Jak & Daxter
  • Cyber-Erroll - Jak & Daxter
  • Dr. Nefarious - Ratchet & Clank
  • Vergil - DMC
  • Snake/Big Boss - Metal Gear

Just saying to that user. Just because you don't want a rep from a franchise being used, don't ruin it for the people who do.

finally someone gets that this forum needs to learn to THINK before they act. 

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 30 of 42 (158 Views)
0 Likes