Sep 20, 2012
He would kick your **bleep** lol xD
Message 12 of 28 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Re: Seth Killian Is pretty Bad at Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale IMO

Sep 20, 2012

Don't doubt this guy's fighting game knowledge. Plus he's a really down to earth guy, why all the negativity? 

And he's got Greg Miller yapping in his ears while he's trying to play good and commentate. Not that easy.

Message 13 of 28 (118 Views)
Sackboy
424 posts

Sep 20, 2012

He's only really amazing at Street Fighter. That's how he got his "Fighting Game Demi God" title.

Message 14 of 28 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Redfield7 wrote:

He's only really amazing at Street Fighter. That's how he got his "Fighting Game Demi God" title.

Okay, you should play All-Stars for million while giving commentary and an annoying Greg Miller yapping in your ear.

Message 15 of 28 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Sep 20, 2012
im just saying i think its odd that someone do good at fighting games is so bad at a game he made. i know hes great at othe fighting hgames buf im just saying
Message 16 of 28 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
424 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

Okay, you should play All-Stars for million while giving commentary and an annoying Greg Miller yapping in your ear.

I don't have anything against him. And haven't you ever played video games with an annoying friend? It's really not that hard.

Message 17 of 28 (100 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Redfield7 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

I don't have anything against him. And haven't you ever played video games with an annoying friend? It's really not that hard.

I have and it really does make it hard because trying to find room to concentrate is hard.

Message 18 of 28 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
424 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

I have and it really does make it hard because trying to find room to concentrate is hard.

I'm pretty good at blocking other distractions out while I game. But that's just me. Everyone's different.

Message 19 of 28 (90 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Redfield7 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

I'm pretty good at blocking other distractions out while I game. But that's just me. Everyone's different.

I can't do it, I need complete silence during matches to concentrate unless it's my own commentary which I usually keep very quiet to keep from distracting others.

Message 20 of 28 (87 Views)
0 Likes