Re: Seth Killian Is pretty Bad at Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale IMO

Sep 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

He's only really amazing at Street Fighter. That's how he got his "Fighting Game Demi God" title.

Okay, you should play All-Stars for million while giving commentary and an annoying Greg Miller yapping in your ear.

I don't have anything against him. And haven't you ever played video games with an annoying friend? It's really not that hard.

I have and it really does make it hard because trying to find room to concentrate is hard.

I'm pretty good at blocking other distractions out while I game. But that's just me. Everyone's different.

I can't do it, I need complete silence during matches to concentrate unless it's my own commentary which I usually keep very quiet to keep from distracting others.

I know what you mean. I can't do the mic talk while playing online. Way too much going on haha

Message 21 of 28 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Redfield7 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

He's only really amazing at Street Fighter. That's how he got his "Fighting Game Demi God" title.

Okay, you should play All-Stars for million while giving commentary and an annoying Greg Miller yapping in your ear.

I don't have anything against him. And haven't you ever played video games with an annoying friend? It's really not that hard.

I have and it really does make it hard because trying to find room to concentrate is hard.

I'm pretty good at blocking other distractions out while I game. But that's just me. Everyone's different.

I can't do it, I need complete silence during matches to concentrate unless it's my own commentary which I usually keep very quiet to keep from distracting others.

I know what you mean. I can't do the mic talk while playing online. Way too much going on haha

Sometimes I can, sometimes I can't but it's really only when I'm playing shooters I can work with the mic.  Anything else is just a distraction really when I try to have talking or talking on the mic.

Message 22 of 28 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

Sometimes I can, sometimes I can't but it's really only when I'm playing shooters I can work with the mic.  Anything else is just a distraction really when I try to have talking or talking on the mic.

That's why I use the playstation eye as a mic.

Message 23 of 28 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
534 posts

Sep 20, 2012
I don't get why everyone is assuming that he's playing to win. From what I saw he was just going through the move list and talking about them and not focusing on winning.

I don't get why people think he's actually playing for real while commentating.
Message 24 of 28 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Ginta2468 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

That's why I use the playstation eye as a mic.

I only use the communication option for Shooters and I use the Sony Wireless Suround Sound Headset.

Message 25 of 28 (83 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Sep 20, 2012

play against him in a 2on2 or 1on1 while he dosnt need to talk all time.

than talk again. Srlrs he plays so terrible at this game, there is no way he took this serios, think about it. lol

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 26 of 28 (77 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
898 posts

Sep 21, 2012
I doubt hes trying, he has to show off all the characters moves and use all the characters most of them he probably doesn't main either
Message 27 of 28 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Sep 21, 2012

It is pretty funny to make Guideline videos claiming Jak is a top tier but he loses to CPU bots. Hopefully it means unlike Smash the CPU actually is a challenge.

Message 28 of 28 (56 Views)