Reply
Highlighted
Sackboy
Registered: 12/04/2012
Offline
457 posts
 

Re: Seth Killian responds about Kat and Emmett

Jan 8, 2013

Emmett looking like Pokemon Trainer from Brawl 3 different loadouts and different charcteristics to each. Ohhhh man im excited to use him

Message 41 of 61 (609 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5663 posts
 

Re: Seth Killian responds about Kat and Emmett

Jan 8, 2013
Strider, it would be pretty interesting if you and/or other members of the SuperBot team swung by and contributed in the forum some more. We, the fans have some pretty good ideas & essentially, everytime we hear word from an official SuperBot member, our excitement shoots back up again.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 42 of 61 (600 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/12/2012
Offline
1087 posts
 

Re: Seth Killian responds about Kat and Emmett

Jan 9, 2013
Since Kat and Emmett will have new challenger videos, does this mean they'll have their own bios and renders on the official site? Smiley Surprised
Message 43 of 61 (537 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/23/2012
Offline
3580 posts
 

Re: Seth Killian responds about Kat and Emmett

Jan 9, 2013
Hopefully.
Message 44 of 61 (510 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
1807 posts
 

Re: Seth Killian responds about Kat and Emmett

Jan 9, 2013

ItsLuigiTime wrote:
Since Kat and Emmett will have new challenger videos, does this mean they'll have their own bios and renders on the official site? Smiley Surprised

Question:  How'd you get Polygon Man and "Level 4 Super" into your forum profile...?

Message 45 of 61 (508 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/30/2012
Offline
1361 posts
 

Re: Seth Killian responds about Kat and Emmett

Jan 9, 2013

musicfreaklam wrote:

ItsLuigiTime wrote:
Since Kat and Emmett will have new challenger videos, does this mean they'll have their own bios and renders on the official site? Smiley Surprised

Question:  How'd you get Polygon Man and "Level 4 Super" into your forum profile...?


he won the signature drawing contest

Message 46 of 61 (501 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 12/04/2012
Offline
457 posts
 

Re: Seth Killian responds about Kat and Emmett

Jan 9, 2013

Clockwork, what are your thoughts on the Sir Daniel Empty Greenhand glitch? (I would like my maint o not be haxy ty)

Message 47 of 61 (499 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
1807 posts
 

Re: Seth Killian responds about Kat and Emmett

Jan 9, 2013

Ari_Ownx wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

ItsLuigiTime wrote:
Since Kat and Emmett will have new challenger videos, does this mean they'll have their own bios and renders on the official site? Smiley Surprised

Question:  How'd you get Polygon Man and "Level 4 Super" into your forum profile...?


he won the signature drawing contest


Oh, sweet!

Message 48 of 61 (474 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
1807 posts
 

Re: Seth Killian responds about Kat and Emmett

Jan 9, 2013
I just remembered that there was talk about somehow getting people to try out the characters before they were released (kind of like a DLC beta). Have you heard anything more about that, Strider?
Message 49 of 61 (426 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/29/2012
Offline
282 posts
 

Re: Seth Killian responds about Kat and Emmett

Jan 9, 2013

I see strider talkin about the Dante combos, wheres that Kratos and FP love! Just found a 99 combo into super with Fatty P today, and 151, working on upping it! = ]

Check out my channel for Combo Videos and Tournament matches!
www.youtube.com/mogilsumi
Message 50 of 61 (407 Views)