Jul 07 2012
By: Silverfalcon3000 Survivor 2590 posts

Seriously rethinking this game.

83 replies 489 views Edited Jul 7, 2012

All right so when I first heard about this game I was ecstatic for it. But so far on the roster there are 4 characters I like 4 I dislike and 2  I'm indifferent about. I'm really starting think Superbot isn't reading this forums or looking at suggestions at all, which would be a big mistake. The two characters revealed tonight will score big hit in Japan but no one really cares about them hear. They need to reveal highly requested characters fast or they might start loosing fans. I heard some where that one of the workers for this game, acknowledged that he knew Cloud, Crash, and Spyro where the most requested characters. IF THEY KNOW THAT THEN WHY DON"T THEY ANNOUNCE THESE CHARACTERS SOONER SO THAT PEOPLE CAN GET EXCITED ABOUT THIS GAME. Idk I geuss we will just have to wait and see. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 84 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Re: Seriously rethinking this game.

Jul 7, 2012
Same here. I'm not sure who was asking for Toro or Heihachi. But I know practically everyone is asking for Crash and Spyro. They really need to please their fanbase before they start loosing it.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 84 (455 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
17511 posts

Jul 7, 2012
Solid Snake is coming. Don't you worry.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 84 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Jul 7, 2012

No need to cry about it.  I think the reveals tonite are fine.  And also do you really think that they can announce whoever they want?? None of those that you say are the top requested are owned by playstation.  They could get sued out of their minds if they just announced any of these guys.  Everyone thinks that all three of these guys should be in the game but similarly a lot of people think that say... darth vader should be in this game.  But that would never happen.  So next time you try to spew out this nonsence against playstation, try going through elementry school first, dickwad.

You can't copyright a genre!
--GitarreBoy88
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 84 (439 Views)
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jul 7, 2012

GitarreBoy88 wrote:

No need to cry about it.  I think the reveals tonite are fine.  And also do you really think that they can announce whoever they want?? None of those that you say are the top requested are owned by playstation.  They could get sued out of their minds if they just announced any of these guys.  Everyone thinks that all three of these guys should be in the game but similarly a lot of people think that say... darth vader should be in this game.  But that would never happen.  So next time you try to spew out this nonsence against playstation, try going through elementry school first, dickwad.

Use spell check.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 84 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Jul 7, 2012
No need for elementary insults, **bleep** sucker. But Darth Vader would be a cool addition to this game. Not really. This is a sensitive topic for everyone. June the sixth be with you.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 84 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1771 posts

Jul 7, 2012
You guys realize that EVO is a fighting game tournament, right?

Why would fighting game fans give a crap about Crash & Spyro? If SuperBot's going to reveal those two, EVO is not the place to do it.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 84 (414 Views)
Fender Bender
2318 posts

Jul 7, 2012

I understand your disappointment, but are you seriously thinking on not buying the game 'cause of two characters?

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 84 (408 Views)
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jul 7, 2012

IceColdKilla44 wrote:
You guys realize that EVO is a fighting game tournament, right?

Why would fighting game fans give a crap about Crash & Spyro? If SuperBot's going to reveal those two, EVO is not the place to do it.

Yes, marketing stand point I figured awhile ago that they'd show someone who's been in a fighting game. I just didn't expect that selection from Tekken (character wise, not actual IP wise). Toro though, was expected.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 84 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 7, 2012

GitarreBoy88 wrote:

LOL at the ending. Do you seriously think Superbot would put a third party character in a game without the consent of the parent company, that only might be the most fail statement I've heard in a long time. Two of the characters announced already have been third party. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 84 (398 Views)