Sackboy
568 posts

Re: Serious question to the PSASBR community

Sep 29, 2012

Does anybody else really **bleep** hateRedfield7?

Just look at his post!

Lol Smiley Tongue You asked the question in a wrong way, Redfield... Smiley Wink

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 21 of 34 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Sep 29, 2012

i think fat princess is HOT js

Message 22 of 34 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Shes capable of kicking butt thats all that matters to me. im fine with her inclusion in PSAS.

Message 23 of 34 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Sep 29, 2012

The Jigglypuff of All-Stars. Every game needs a Jigglypuff.

Message 24 of 34 (77 Views)
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Sep 29, 2012

BladeXTails wrote:

The Jigglypuff of All-Stars. Every game needs a Jigglypuff.

Thats the same way I think of Fat Princess, deffinitly this games jiggly puff.  Makes you lawl to see others play her but you will rarley do it yourself.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Message 25 of 34 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Sep 30, 2012
I personally have no problem with her to be honest, if she did great on the Psp or whatever then that is good enough for me, I hate how people try to compare characters to Smash Bros though. I find that rather stupid since they all have different personalities. Sony also is not kid friendly all the time like Nintendo.
Message 26 of 34 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
424 posts

Sep 30, 2012

I-Dentity- wrote:

Does anybody else really **bleep** hateRedfield7?

Just look at his post!

Lol Smiley Tongue You asked the question in a wrong way, Redfield... Smiley Wink

I'm fine if a few people from an internet forum whom I've never met once in my life hate me. Doesn't phase me at all.

Message 27 of 34 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Sep 30, 2012
She is in because of Santa Monica Studios
Message 28 of 34 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Sep 30, 2012

TheGoldenMonky5 wrote:
I personally have no problem with her to be honest, if she did great on the Psp or whatever then that is good enough for me, I hate how people try to compare characters to Smash Bros though. I find that rather stupid since they all have different personalities. Sony also is not kid friendly all the time like Nintendo.

Lol we arent comparing the personality at all. we are saying she would be fun to watch but we probably wouldnt play he as often like that character.  Its the same with any fighters there is that one character where it is funny to watch others play as them but you more than likely wouldnt play as them Smiley Tongue

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Message 29 of 34 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Im OK with that, she is an PSN Representative, It would be cool for the Journey Character to be in.... But anyways, I liked her game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Message 30 of 34 (47 Views)
0 Likes