Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 51 of 69 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Re: Sequel

[ Edited ]
Dec 26, 2012

1. Keep the super system maybe some refinements.

2. More game modes: CTF, Stamina mode, treasure hunt and/or platforming modes.

3. ROSTER. Bigger roster, nothing short of 35+ characters on-disc. Sub-Zero/Scorpion should be in the game. LOL. 5 costumes per character. Many more intros/outros, taunts and victory music. 

4. Nothing short of 25 stages (and not cheat with 10 practice mode stages) with varied environments and look.

4. A story mode like MK9 with loads of cinematics and you play chapter by chapter. Characters develop/break relationships as the story goes along. Like, somehow they are in this new weird/parallel dimension, each character come there in a different way, (like Sub-Zero gets thrown into a portal, Ratchet gets sucked into a wormhole while he is on his space ship and crash lands into the new dimension etc.) Each character then explores this new world, they discover other characters in interesting ways, they form friends and enemies and finally overcome a greater evil (boss) that caused their predicament/situation. The story mode should allow you to replay any completed chapter how many ever times you want with optionally skippablable cinematics.

5. Have custom soundtracks option.

6. Better presentation on the menus.

7. Fewer items but more meaningful/impacting ones. Make items bigger (can get confusing with the camera zooming out suddenly).

8. Subtle but great refinements: Add a colour blink/glow when your character gets tossed around the screen to make it easy to identify them. small stuff like that.

9. Don't make the controls or combo system -more- complicated, this should not be made any less accessible to casual/party players please. If everyone wanted a totally tight and serious game fighting they'd go play MK or SF. This game should remain accessible to casual players like it is.

10. Spectator mode like MK9 (King of the hill) with mini/cute character represntations of your characters as spectator and they can rate matches for fun.

11. Lobby system with chat-flood protection.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 52 of 69 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 26, 2012
for me,
the sequel should keep the current roster (if they can, at least the 1st party) and expand it,
a story mode and an arcade mode,
and i forgot, i remembered i had 3 things i'd like...
Play For Fun!
Message 53 of 69 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Dec 26, 2012
I know the stuff I'm going to mention have been repeated multiple times in this post, but....

- Better, more cinematic story mode. Mash up all the characters together like they did in Brawl.

- Include more characters and stages. Also, a level creator would be nice.

- Also include WORTHWHILE unlockables, such as: music from each game, trophies (like in Brawl), detailed Bios of each character.

- Include more modes, both for offline and online!

- Try to make attaining the Platinum trophy more difficult.

I'm sure there are other things but that's all I can think of for now.
Message 54 of 69 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Dec 26, 2012

ScreamKing09 wrote:

Fat princess
Big daddy
Radec
Raiden
These are the least important and there wont be big backlash if they arnt in the sequel

but i like honey boo boo Q_Q

Message 55 of 69 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Ari_Ownx wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

Fat princess
Big daddy
Radec
Raiden
These are the least important and there wont be big backlash if they arnt in the sequel

but i like honey boo boo Q_Q

Lol, Raiden and Radec are two of the most popular characters in terms of use. I see this more as a "These are the characters I don't like. I won't care if they aren't in the sequel."

The only one that might fit the bill is Fat Princess, only because I haven't met anyone who uses her outside of novelty or humor, despite being a decent character.

Message 56 of 69 (103 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Ryuhza wrote:

Lol, Raiden and Radec are two of the most popular characters in terms of use. I see this more as a "These are the characters I don't like. I won't care if they aren't in the sequel."

The only one that might fit the bill is Fat Princess, only because I haven't met anyone who uses her outside of novelty or humor, despite being a decent character.

*cough*

Message 57 of 69 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 26, 2012
I swear there will be riots if Radec isn't in the sequel...
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 58 of 69 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Dec 26, 2012
There will be demand for a Killzone rep nonetheless - especially considering Killzone Mercanry & Killzone 4 are on fast track right now for the Vita & PS3 successor respectively i.e. the series is far from dead.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 59 of 69 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 26, 2012
why would they cutt characters at all? seriously theres no reason they have tons of space on the disk, theses characters already have movesets models and animations so they dont even need to take dev time redoing them at all if they cut chars is becuase they will be greedy adding them as dlc latter since they would be easy to do with all they have already.
Message 60 of 69 (92 Views)
0 Likes