Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Re: Sequel

Dec 26, 2012
Radec is my favourite... and we all know he has the best taunts and voice acting in this game.

Also, this game needs more villains... so yo...
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 61 of 69 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Dec 27, 2012

pedro702 wrote:
why would they cutt characters at all? seriously theres no reason they have tons of space on the disk, theses characters already have movesets models and animations so they dont even need to take dev time redoing them at all if they cut chars is becuase they will be greedy adding them as dlc latter since they would be easy to do with all they have already.

Well, there is the matter of renewing rights. Some devs might not have enjoyed the outcome of Playstation All-Stars, and decide not to let SuperBot use the characters again. Or they may want a different character represented, based on a new release that they want in the limelight.

Message 62 of 69 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Dec 27, 2012

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:
  • Characters

Some characters are simply going to be removed.  That's a definite, and I'd be shocked if the opposite happens.  However, it'll only be the third parties that are the ones that could leave.  DmC and MGR could both flop/not warrant a return appearance in a few years, and Namco is working for the direct competition, so we may not see Heihachi return to PSAS.  Big Daddy is the only one I could see returning for sure.

• Lots of Updates

This is semi-related, but I feel the need to point out that console games aren't allowed to update like Steam.  Microsoft, we found out recently, charges about $40,000 PER UPDATE from third party games.  Now we don't know if Sony does the same thing, and we don't know if first parties are actually exempt from this, but my point is that it's not always as easy as them just doing it.

• Soundtrack

Don't forget how tough it must be to perfectly blend two songs of different speeds/sounds together.  That's probably why we didn't always get the best songs for each half.

• Modes, lots of Modes

This is 50/50, because we know SuperBot wants this to be a "real" fighter.  I'd like to see this, as well, though.

• Better advertising

Well at least we're getting ANY advertising this time around.  That in itself is a good sign

My comments on the selected subjects.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 63 of 69 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Jan 3, 2013

this health system is the perfect incorporation of the already present super system. superbot needs to look into this for a future health based mode. SUPERBOT NEEDS TO LOOK AT THIS

Video Games are Art. Period.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 64 of 69 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Jan 3, 2013

nch2112 wrote:
The first thing I'd do is try to get the rights for Crash and Spyro. Not one or the other, BOTH.

Otherwise the game gets cancelled.

uhhh

No.

Message 65 of 69 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
85 posts

Jan 3, 2013
No need to worry about a sequel I want support for what's out now
1v1 ranked or quick match Idc
More dlc
Free if possible
Message 66 of 69 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

Jul 25, 2013

I think by now, people should request for a sequel.  We may have a better chance of getting characters we want like that.

photo ps_x_nintendo__super_smash_bros_all_stars_banner_by_leehatake93-d7xemvu_zps79773a33.png

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z421/VictoryIsMudkipz/RyanTrentPSASBRbackground.png
Message 67 of 69 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Jul 25, 2013

i would make a ask to join button and ask if allow invite from freinds in lobby

AND ATUALLY USE SOME ACTUAL MUSIC FROM LBP AND GRAVITY RUSH!!!!

Message 68 of 69 (93 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Jul 26, 2013

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

• Characters

Do NOT remove any titles in the roster.

The thing is they would most likely HAVE to remove most third party characters.

Hardcore

Message 69 of 69 (76 Views)
0 Likes