Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Re: Sequel

Nov 21, 2012

barker09 wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:
Well every fighting game has lose characters and put others in, I think if say we have to lose 5 characters to let some new ones in SB should ditch
DINO
Fat princess
Big daddy
Radec
Raiden
These are the least important and there wont be big backlash if they arnt in the sequel

Add a real story mode

More modes

Knowing Sony I doubt the advertising will change, but who knows, they may get it together by the time of ps4

None of those characters deserve to get the boot, especially Radec and Fat Princess.
When you go online usually there's a Raiden or Dante player in the match. They're both fun as hell, regardless of their importance to Playstation. 
I probably wouldn't care too much if Big Daddy didn't make it into the sequel, but that's only because I suck with him.

IMO first party characters should be exempt from getting replaced and just add more first party characters. As for third party characters, they should get replaced with other third party characters to keep each game fresh

Message 31 of 69 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Nov 21, 2012
I agree with this mostly. It would be nice if all the 3rd party characters could return for a sequel though.
Message 32 of 69 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Nov 22, 2012

bg-whookid wrote:

barker09 wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:
Well every fighting game has lose characters and put others in, I think if say we have to lose 5 characters to let some new ones in SB should ditch
DINO
Fat princess
Big daddy
Radec
Raiden
These are the least important and there wont be big backlash if they arnt in the sequel

Add a real story mode

More modes

Knowing Sony I doubt the advertising will change, but who knows, they may get it together by the time of ps4

None of those characters deserve to get the boot, especially Radec and Fat Princess.
When you go online usually there's a Raiden or Dante player in the match. They're both fun as hell, regardless of their importance to Playstation. 
I probably wouldn't care too much if Big Daddy didn't make it into the sequel, but that's only because I suck with him.

IMO first party characters should be exempt from getting replaced and just add more first party characters. As for third party characters, they should get replaced with other third party characters to keep each game fresh

That would probably be best. I mean I'd miss the 3rd party characters but I could see some new ones. Who's DINO btw? 

And I also enjoy playing as Fat Princess, she was my first PS3 game and is actually very fun to play as. I did see her at first as Santa Monica stuffing every single character of theirs they can though.

Message 33 of 69 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Nov 22, 2012
Add in the four most wanted like snake, cloud, crash, and spyro if possible. Pretty much get more iconic all stars in the mix and get more modes and stuff.
Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 34 of 69 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Nov 22, 2012
Dino is dante in name only. Its what the devil may cry fans are calling the new and "emo" dante in his upcoming game.
Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 35 of 69 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Nov 22, 2012
Add Crash,Spyro,Sora,Cloud,Lara Croft,Solid Snake, in the sequel. If a sequel does happen I kinda hope they put all new characters in the game, so they have a chance too shine and then later IF A BIG IF they have a 3rd game combine the 1st and 2nd game roster.
Message 36 of 69 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 22, 2012
the mascots will definitely stay,
most of the first party would probably stay too...
Play For Fun!
Message 37 of 69 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Do you guys think the game did well enough for a sequel? 

Message 38 of 69 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Yeah all I say is F#&* a sequel... this game doesn't need another one.

Maybe when the new Playstation comes out...but until then, hell no. Not even worth $60 for the first one... I'll consider the sequel as much as buying Dead Rising 2: Off the Record... as in...no... i won't..

Message 39 of 69 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 2, 2012
You haven't even got the game - **bleep**.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 40 of 69 (117 Views)