Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Re: Sequel

Nov 18, 2012

dorkgeniuz21 wrote:

• Characters

Do NOT remove any titles in the roster. Instead, add more characters from the current titles. For an example, instead of having Sly as a character only why not add the whole gang as seperate/individuel characters of their own. This could expand the roster greatly without adding any new titles. But I'm not saying to not add any titles. I mean this might sound obvious, but yes I would want Crash, Spyro, ect. You know. I know, you don't have to tell me the whole story on why you think they aren't in. 

I wouldnt go the way of adding every single character from these franchises because only then does it become like super smash bros.Superbot has done alot of work to keep even the 20 characters different,familiar and original.I wouldnt waste slots of those when again, we still have tons of other playstation characters that arent there yes etc.Only after we have covered most of the franchises we know and love would I then start digging into their supporting casts and side-kicks.

As for what Id do for a sequel, tons more of everything & huge fan service.Next time around superbot will have an even bigger budget and other ip holders will want to ride that train once they see how this game does. 

Well I didn't mean add every single character, but I do mean more than one character from each game. I can so that being done without clone characters like Smash Bros did. Adding more franchises is a definite yes, but I feel as if they could use more from a game. The roster would be quite a satisfying size.

Message 21 of 69 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Keep all of the exisiting characters and add:

Vivi Orunitia/Cloud/Sephiroth/Lightning (FF representative)

Wander (Team Ico)

Issac Clark (Dead Space)

Nathan Hale (Resistance)

Specter/Jester (Socom)

Crash (Crash Bandicoot)

Spyro (Spyro)

Gabriel Logan (Syphon Filter)

Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)

Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

Altair/Ezio/Connor (AC Rep)

Agent 47 (Hitman)

Keep all of the existing stages but increase their size and add the following level mashups:

Crossroads (Socom 2)/Colossi (Shadows of the Colossus)

Dreadzone (Ratchet and Clank)/Heartless (Kingdom Hearts)

Shinra (Final Fantasy 7)/Ishimura (Dead Space)

Croft Manor (Tomb Raider)/ Black Forest (Fat Princess)

Rapture (Bioshock)/ Gran Pulse (Final Fatnasy 13)

Bitter Jungle (Socom 2)/ N Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot)

More items (I just feel like Superbot may have skimped on these)

More game modes:

Level creator

King of the Hill

Adventure/Free Roam Mode

Item Specific Minigames

Zombie/Hoard/Survival/Last Man Standing

A Relevant Story Involving all of the characters (not just rivalries)

Thats all ive got now

Video Games are Art. Period.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 22 of 69 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Nov 18, 2012
@knavex those characters are the least important compared to the rest, look in most into.g games the least important get relaxed by new

Radec may get replaced because the ps4 may have a new top cos
Fat princess because of backlash, and because sure only had one game
Big daddy because hes multiplatform
Dante because of backlash and multiplatform
Raider even though I love him, snake will most likely be in the sequel
[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 23 of 69 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Nov 21, 2012

It would be cool if they kept all the current characters and expanded all of their titles, so their are more characters from each title. They can definitely do that without making "clone characters". But I can see some being taken down unfortunetly. I'm really hoping on some playstation titles to make come backs before the next game. 

I'd hope for a roster around this size, maybe replace those squares with hex's and make the characters animated on the side if you hover over them and do something when you select them. Just throwing that out there.

MVC2

Also Linking This Wicked Old Outdated Post

Message 24 of 69 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Nov 21, 2012

I'll add better details once I actually get the game.. I have a small delema. Does anyone know how long it takes for a pre-order to cancel?

Message 25 of 69 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
338 posts

Nov 21, 2012
One thing I would do is for each rivalry, those characters would have a mash up stage. Ex: Sly and Uncharted, god of war and twisted metal, etc...
Message 26 of 69 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
338 posts

Nov 21, 2012
@Narwhal: I don't know exactly. But my Halo 4 was out for almost two weeks before I picked up my copy. Same with my dishonored.
Message 27 of 69 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Whoa whoa, Radec has every right to be there, he's from Killzone 2. It'd be better to have him then just a regular Helghast.

Unless you mean you want  a different Killzone rep, or maybe suggesting one of the boring ISA  take his places?

Keep Radec, I guess get rid of the rest you mentioned.

Message 28 of 69 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Nov 21, 2012
First title got the engine down. Sequel should focus on adding a TON of stuff.
But as they've said, they're looking at the forums and facebook pages all the time, so they know what we want.
It's all about what they want to give us hehe..
Game modes could be patched it, but let them focus on the DLC characters/stages first.
Message 29 of 69 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Nov 21, 2012

ScreamKing09 wrote:
Well every fighting game has lose characters and put others in, I think if say we have to lose 5 characters to let some new ones in SB should ditch
DINO
Fat princess
Big daddy
Radec
Raiden
These are the least important and there wont be big backlash if they arnt in the sequel

Add a real story mode

More modes

Knowing Sony I doubt the advertising will change, but who knows, they may get it together by the time of ps4

None of those characters deserve to get the boot, especially Radec and Fat Princess.
When you go online usually there's a Raiden or Dante player in the match. They're both fun as hell, regardless of their importance to Playstation. 
I probably wouldn't care too much if Big Daddy didn't make it into the sequel, but that's only because I suck with him.
Message 30 of 69 (143 Views)
0 Likes