Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Re: Sequel to "Michael" commercial teased on Playstation youtube page

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2012

You guys do realize that they teased Michael with a vague trailer, too, right? And how people kept guessing Killzone 4 or something of the like? This is just Michael round 2. Thankfully, we'll know for sure on Tuesday whether or not Michael was related to PSAS in any way.

And if it is, oh boy we've got a **bleep** good ad campaign waiting for this game.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 81 of 145 (186 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Oct 18, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

You guys do realize that they teased Michael with a vague trailer, too, right? And how people kept guessing Killzone 4 or something of the like? This is just Michael round 2. Thankfully, we'll know for sure on Tuesday whether or not Michael was related to PSAS in any way.

And if it is, oh boy we've got a **bleep** good ad campaign waiting for this game.

I really belive Michael was the best trailer Sony ever made, rolling a sequel with PSABR on TV will be sure to get some sales, big time, I Really hope we're gonna see Crash/Snake/Wander/Cloud in the trailer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos is always appreciated

All Stars Theme
Message 82 of 145 (180 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 18, 2012
I'm not getting my hopes up for anything in particular, but Michael was one of two VG commercials (until last month, the only one) that I actually enjoyed, and to this day can continue to move me. If The Reload adds a big PSAS nod in, or anything of the like, this will be the third. Tuesday can't really come sooner now.
ecdf9e46
Message 83 of 145 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 18, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
I'm not getting my hopes up for anything in particular, but Michael was one of two VG commercials (until last month, the only one) that I actually enjoyed, and to this day can continue to move me. If The Reload adds a big PSAS nod in, or anything of the like, this will be the third. Tuesday can't really come sooner now.

well at E3 and all they (not directly) but pretty much said the michael trailer was a nod towards all-stars and a hint towards it. jack or whatever said on stage and mentioned it and all-stars and all xD bleh idk anymore

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 84 of 145 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 18, 2012
I'm pretty sure I'd recall that if he straight-up said it. And I don't.
ecdf9e46
Message 85 of 145 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 18, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
I'm pretty sure I'd recall that if he straight-up said it. And I don't.

i said he hinted at it. and he did say something along the lines of "many people wondered what happened after that trailer" etc etc. Since than most people (including sony employees) that talk about all-stars, usually reference the to michael trailer eventually.

Message 86 of 145 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 18, 2012
I've not once seen a Sony employee bring up Michael under his/her own accord when talking about this game. Maybe when asked I've seen one or two instances, but not once otherwise.
ecdf9e46
Message 87 of 145 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 18, 2012
I do remember one Sony rep confirming the Michael advert was a nod to PSABR, but only on one occasion, and I don't think it was at E3.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 88 of 145 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 18, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
I've not once seen a Sony employee bring up Michael under his/her own accord when talking about this game. Maybe when asked I've seen one or two instances, but not once otherwise.

really? thats weird, because it has happened. As you even said youve seen. The commercial has been compared to all-stars multiple times, especially here on the forums. which you should know

Message 89 of 145 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 18, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
I do remember one Sony rep confirming the Michael advert was a nod to PSABR, but only on one occasion, and I don't think it was at E3.

it wasntSmiley Tongue im saying it was mentioned at e3 too, to prepare people for all-stars trailer thing xD

Message 90 of 145 (129 Views)
0 Likes