Oct 18, 2012

**deleted**

Message 51 of 145 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Re: Sequel to "Michael" commercial teased on Playstation youtube page

Oct 18, 2012

i think the lighting is raiden.  his most famous line from MGS4 was "i am the lightning the rain transformed".  they kind of made that a theme throughout the whole game

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 52 of 145 (270 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Oct 18, 2012

On the till it says Saru! Get you... Its a Ape Escape reference. And the lightning imo is Zeus... No reason, I just want it to be him XD. I would say Cole but he was already in the first one so why would they make the tease him? It would seem rather ridiculous. 

What do you think they will have in it? I have no doubt Spike will be in it, and all the PSASBR cast too.

What I was also thinking is they may even use this as a reveal for the boss. Would be fitting because the girl is shocked isn't she. But that wouldn't be Zeus. My ps1 days are rather short in my memory just cause I was about 9 then XD. Any ideas?

Message 53 of 145 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Oct 18, 2012
yeah this for ps all stars becuase that date when public beta coming out
Message 54 of 145 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 18, 2012

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

On the till it says Saru! Get you... Its a Ape Escape reference. And the lightning imo is Zeus... No reason, I just want it to be him XD. I would say Cole but he was already in the first one so why would they make the tease him? It would seem rather ridiculous. 

What do you think they will have in it? I have no doubt Spike will be in it, and all the PSASBR cast too.

What I was also thinking is they may even use this as a reveal for the boss. Would be fitting because the girl is shocked isn't she. But that wouldn't be Zeus. My ps1 days are rather short in my memory just cause I was about 9 then XD. Any ideas?

i said it couldve been a time machine, characters that havent been seen in a while *taking paul gales hints it could be cloud/crash* maybe itll show the trailer, they go through the bar, all the all-stars are there plus wander and old snake (snake was in the original xD) and than everybody seems shocked at whos walking through the bar, and the camera moves and shows cloud/crash standing there.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 55 of 145 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2012

the more i think about that zeo i think you could be right i mean look at the tile reload like relaod for battle or something i mena if it is for them i appualed they did a good job of kepping a secret

Message 56 of 145 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Oct 18, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

i said it couldve been a time machine, characters that havent been seen in a while *taking paul gales hints it could be cloud/crash* maybe itll show the trailer, they go through the bar, all the all-stars are there plus wander and old snake (snake was in the original xD) and than everybody seems shocked at whos walking through the bar, and the camera moves and shows cloud/crash standing there.

Or Big Boss  Smiley Wink  his stealth camo might have busted

Message 57 of 145 (226 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 18, 2012

gospeed8 wrote:

the more i think about that zeo i think you could be right i mean look at the tile reload like relaod for battle or something

exactly xD just a thought, it would make sense for it to be all-stars, maybe the commercial they will use to market the game on tv. and all? They have said that will start around the end of the month.

Message 58 of 145 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 18, 2012

barker09 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

Or Big Boss  Smiley Wink  his stealth camo might have busted

i wouldve said that xD but im just going wtih paul gales hints/other peoples Smiley Tongue

Message 59 of 145 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Oct 18, 2012
Hmmm. Also must be someone who is arriving.. someone who knocked out the electricity. I can only think of Cole doing that. Possible a Infamous 3 trailer?

pap

Message 60 of 145 (185 Views)
0 Likes