Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Sequel to "Michael" commercial teased on Playstation youtube page

Oct 18, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

I'm trying to look for tiny hints in the video like there were in the original Michael commercial.  There's a sign on the desk that says Saru! Get you! which is the name of Ape Escape in Japan.  Also, can anyone read what the postcard says to the right of this sign?  I think this does have something to do with PSASBR because the original Michael commercial was a confirmed teaser for the game, and I'm sure there's more hints like the Ape Escape one above that have yet to be found


devil may cry hint, limbo city or however you spell xD

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 31 of 145 (272 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3239 posts
 

Re: Sequel to "Michael" commercial teased on Playstation youtube page

Oct 18, 2012

Now I think, hoping, its either char announcements or InFamous3.  


MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 32 of 145 (271 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Sequel to "Michael" commercial teased on Playstation youtube page

Oct 18, 2012

I know who it is... it's EgoRaptor!  He's back for revenge after being wrongfully eliminated from The Tester. Lol Smiley Very Happy

Message 33 of 145 (265 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
1807 posts
 

Re: Sequel to "Michael" commercial teased on Playstation youtube page

Oct 18, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

I'm trying to look for tiny hints in the video like there were in the original Michael commercial.  There's a sign on the desk that says Saru! Get you! which is the name of Ape Escape in Japan.  Also, can anyone read what the postcard says to the right of this sign?  I think this does have something to do with PSASBR because the original Michael commercial was a confirmed teaser for the game, and I'm sure there's more hints like the Ape Escape one above that have yet to be found


devil may cry hint, limbo city or however you spell xD

 


Oh! Limbo City from DmC! That's perfect then.  It HAS to be hinting at a PSASBR reveal!

 

But even if it is for inFamous 3 I'll be a very happy camper Smiley Happy

If it's inFamous Vita though, that might finally be enough to grab me one of those handhelds

Message 34 of 145 (259 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 09/09/2012
Offline
8 posts
 

Re: Sequel to "Michael" commercial teased on Playstation youtube page

Oct 18, 2012

whe have that Ape Escape sign.
but there is also on the desk Limbo City written, which is from DMC.
and the gun she is holding reminds me of Killzone.
And then there is this lightning, which is Cole, thats why she is looking kinda disappointed at him, because she already knows him. 
So, i think its for PSASBR 
 (Sorry for my bad english, i´m from germany Smiley Very Happy)

Message 35 of 145 (256 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Sequel to "Michael" commercial teased on Playstation youtube page

Oct 18, 2012

well, regardless of what the trailer/commercial is gonna be,

i hope it's something that celebrate gaming or video gamers, like the michael trailer...

Play For Fun!
Message 36 of 145 (254 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Sequel to "Michael" commercial teased on Playstation youtube page

Oct 18, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

Now I think, hoping, its either char announcements or InFamous3.  


i dont think its infamous 3, only because of the ape escape/devil may cry references, the lightning could be like a time machine thing. characters from ps1 coming back? Crash/cloud maybe wander from ps2 coming like PG hinted? That could be why its "reloaded" or something. Could be a neat little announcement if thats how they do characters.

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 37 of 145 (254 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Sequel to "Michael" commercial teased on Playstation youtube page

Oct 18, 2012

AllStarPS wrote:

whe have that Ape Escape sign.
but there is also on the desk Limbo City written, which is from DMC.
and the gun she is holding reminds me of Killzone.
And then there is this lightning, which is Cole, thats why she is looking kinda disappointed at him, because she already knows him. 
So, i think its for PSASBR 
 (Sorry for my bad english, i´m from germany Smiley Very Happy)


she could be disappointed, i took it more as a look of "oh god you have to be kidding me, you?!" kind of thing. Or maybe even a little **bleep** off with whos walking into her place

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 38 of 145 (248 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3239 posts
 

Re: Sequel to "Michael" commercial teased on Playstation youtube page

Oct 18, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

littlejcr wrote:

Now I think, hoping, its either char announcements or InFamous3.  


i dont think its infamous 3, only because of the ape escape/devil may cry references, the lightning could be like a time machine thing. characters from ps1 coming back? Crash/cloud maybe wander from ps2 coming like PG hinted? That could be why its "reloaded" or something. Could be a neat little announcement if thats how they do characters.

 


That would make sense now that you say it.,

 


MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 39 of 145 (246 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Sequel to "Michael" commercial teased on Playstation youtube page

Oct 18, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

littlejcr wrote:

Now I think, hoping, its either char announcements or InFamous3.  


i dont think its infamous 3, only because of the ape escape/devil may cry references, the lightning could be like a time machine thing. characters from ps1 coming back? Crash/cloud maybe wander from ps2 coming like PG hinted? That could be why its "reloaded" or something. Could be a neat little announcement if thats how they do characters.

 


That would make sense now that you say it.,

 


sorry xD id love infamous 3 but i just dont think this would be it. The original trailer was connected with all-stars kind of from the start "a bunch of playstation characters getting together! must be a smash game!" so this would make sense, plus its literally the day before those parties around the country go on where people get to play the full game early.

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 40 of 145 (242 Views)
Reply
0 Likes