Sackboy
411 posts

Re: Sequel to "Michael" commercial teased on Playstation youtube page

Oct 18, 2012
not of chars in roster not deserve tralier like this its probably live action ads and the boss ( will probably ) will gonna show
i m hoping 3. min trailer

may if they add crash cloud snake
they will also be
but little chance
Message 21 of 145 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Oct 18, 2012
My mistake. 23rd november is the EU release for all-stars. But the date is this month.
I guess it's the open beta.
or.... A SUPER SECRET CHARACTER REVEAL Smiley Surprised lol jk
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 22 of 145 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Oct 18, 2012

I really don't believe that Snake will be in the game, as there are already so many shooter/mine/missle characters, but with lightening and the looks of the gun the woman was reloading, I'd think the trailer at least starred Raiden.

Message 23 of 145 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 18, 2012

I really hope its just a live-action commercial for Playstation All-Stars with reveals for the final boss and story mode only.

I'm not even kidding. Screw more character reveals. The roster is amazing as is. If I want DLC announcements I can WAIT for them until after the game hits.

In fact, I really hope its not inFamous 3. Anyone can tell you that if they made an inFamous 3, it would have completely ruined the message inFamous 2 finished on. inFamous 2 is amazing. It ended perfectly on both ends. If it were to continue, it would fail. Miserably. I'm not even kidding, that's how great inFamous 2's ending was.

Live-action with all 20 PSASBR characters. Just do it. Make me proud Sony.

Message 24 of 145 (354 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Zezzler wrote:

I imagine this will be directly used as advertising for PlayStation All Stars, and will feature all 20 characters from the game (if not more).

I can't wait to see it though, Michael was really cool.

yeah i have a feeling there may be a few surprises, this makes sense for it to be for all-stars, DMC and Ape escape references. etc.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 25 of 145 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 18, 2012

achus93again wrote:

the 23rd huh?

alright then...

right before that "full release" party things.

Message 26 of 145 (344 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Oct 18, 2012
I think Snake might be possible, since the gun the lady uses looks like the Skorpion SA vz. 61 from Groznyj grad in MGS3. But who knows it could be just Cole.
Message 27 of 145 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 18, 2012

kenshingx7 wrote:
I think Snake might be possible, since the gun the lady uses looks like the Skorpion SA vz. 61 from Groznyj grad in MGS3. But who knows it could be just Cole.

thats what i said xD maybe an official announcement for the characters paul gale mentioned? Smiley Tongue The lightning, could be the stealth suit, when it discharges or whatever isnt there lightning? (im thinking MGS2 xD) oh well we will find out soon, its right before the full release party and they have hinted secrets and surprises.

Message 28 of 145 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Oct 18, 2012

I'm a huge inFAMOUS fan as you can tell of how the way I spell title, but I think this is just for showing the new redesigned PS Store coming to the America on the 23 (read description). Don't let hopes down yet cause I did hear Sucker Punch is working on something at this very minute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yH7OECd0N4&feature=share&list=UL-yH7OECd0N4

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 29 of 145 (320 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Oct 18, 2012

I'm trying to look for tiny hints in the video like there were in the original Michael commercial.  There's a sign on the desk that says Saru! Get you! which is the name of Ape Escape in Japan.  Also, can anyone read what the postcard says to the right of this sign?  I think this does have something to do with PSASBR because the original Michael commercial was a confirmed teaser for the game, and I'm sure there's more hints like the Ape Escape one above that have yet to be found

Message 30 of 145 (312 Views)
0 Likes