Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Re: Sequel to "Michael" commercial teased on Playstation youtube page

Oct 18, 2012
I said I've seen it once or twice, but only conditionally, when Sony employees would practically be forced to respond in some respect. And need I bring up that comparisons on forums mean little? I can compare pretty much any two things easily given the willpower. I don't count forums as a legitimate source of information, more of hearsay and assumptions, so I wouldn't say it matters much that the forums say that they're similar, even if I agree with that sentiment.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 91 of 145 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Oct 18, 2012
I also recall a SB employee saying To Michael commercial vaguely foreshadowss PSAS
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 92 of 145 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 18, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
I also recall a SB employee saying To Michael commercial vaguely foreshadowss PSAS

yes i know a superbot employee said it, i didnt want to say who because i probably wouldve been wrong

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 93 of 145 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Oct 18, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
I do remember one Sony rep confirming the Michael advert was a nod to PSABR, but only on one occasion, and I don't think it was at E3.

Im pretty sure this happened Smiley Wink

photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 94 of 145 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Oct 18, 2012
i want a divorce DP
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 95 of 145 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 18, 2012
Given this forum's reputation of taking words out of context, I'm relatively sure it didn't. Link it and I'll believe it, but I don't take anybody's words as even close to correct when it involves him/her saying that somebody else said it. It's whisper down the alley to me.

Which is why I'm definitely making a comprehensive list of transcripts of every SuperBot quote with attached video that has to do with the likely PSAS2.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 96 of 145 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 18, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
i want a divorce DP

hahahaSmiley Wink

Message 97 of 145 (195 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Oct 18, 2012

DevDooms wrote:
Michael was a really cool commercial, drawing in hype for a crossover before we even knew that PSASBR existed. A new commercial featuring all the characters would be incredible, although implementing characters like Fat Princess and Sir Dan, not to mention Sackboy, Ratchet and Clank, and Jak and Daxter, would be rather difficult.

I'm quite interested to see what's going on next tuesday.

in the first vid they showed sackboy

Message 98 of 145 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 18, 2012

kenan456 wrote:

DevDooms wrote:
Michael was a really cool commercial, drawing in hype for a crossover before we even knew that PSASBR existed. A new commercial featuring all the characters would be incredible, although implementing characters like Fat Princess and Sir Dan, not to mention Sackboy, Ratchet and Clank, and Jak and Daxter, would be rather difficult.

I'm quite interested to see what's going on next tuesday.

in the first vid they showed sackboy

i think that was in the extended versionSmiley Tongue two versions came out (not talking about the teaser, there were two besides that) in the extended it showed sackboy, a few people may not have seen it idk

Message 99 of 145 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Oct 18, 2012

I don't know what it is but I've just had a brainwave. If you remember Crash Bandicoot 3, The Portals are made of Electricity and even make a sound like electricity. So what if the blue electric is a time portal from Crash and Crash, Cloud & Wander come out of the portal. I would just like to say that I want to add to this on what would be the most amazing ad for All Stars. After they come out of the portal, They run towards the bar, Kick the door open and Cloud would tell everyone to get ready. The all stars in the bar (Launch Line-Up) run out to the reception where the woman is &  they all look ready for combat as they look towards the front door to see the final boss(es) entering. The All Stars and The Receptionist have to team up to defend the bar. What do you guys think of this idea?

Message 100 of 145 (153 Views)