Reply
Survivor
Registered: 07/06/2012
Offline
2494 posts
 

Re: Sephiroth ideas here!

Jul 21, 2012
I have to say, I wouldn't mind at all if Sephiroth got in over Cloud. In fact, I think I might actually just prefer because he's such an iconic villain and would be awesome. I would still love Cloud just as much though.
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 11 of 38 (91 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/21/2009
Offline
179 posts
 

Re: Sephiroth ideas here!

Jul 21, 2012

CountMario wrote:
I have to say, I wouldn't mind at all if Sephiroth got in over Cloud. In fact, I think I might actually just prefer because he's such an iconic villain and would be awesome. I would still love Cloud just as much though.

Yeah I wouldn't mind either. I'm really only hoping for Cloud OR Sephiroth as far as an FF rep is concerned. Then besides them as long as Sackboy gets in the game (fairly certain he will) I'd be pretty happy.

Message 12 of 38 (86 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: Sephiroth ideas here!

Jul 21, 2012

Vashtion wrote:

CountMario wrote:
I have to say, I wouldn't mind at all if Sephiroth got in over Cloud. In fact, I think I might actually just prefer because he's such an iconic villain and would be awesome. I would still love Cloud just as much though.

Yeah I wouldn't mind either. I'm really only hoping for Cloud OR Sephiroth as far as an FF rep is concerned. Then besides them as long as Sackboy gets in the game (fairly certain he will) I'd be pretty happy.

I think Sephy would make a phenominal boss! BTW, Is your name modeled after Vash the Stampede from Trigun? Just thought I'd ask haha!

 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 13 of 38 (84 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/21/2009
Offline
179 posts
 

Re: Sephiroth ideas here!

[ Edited ]
Jul 21, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

Vashtion wrote:

CountMario wrote:
I have to say, I wouldn't mind at all if Sephiroth got in over Cloud. In fact, I think I might actually just prefer because he's such an iconic villain and would be awesome. I would still love Cloud just as much though.

Yeah I wouldn't mind either. I'm really only hoping for Cloud OR Sephiroth as far as an FF rep is concerned. Then besides them as long as Sackboy gets in the game (fairly certain he will) I'd be pretty happy.

I think Sephy would make a phenominal boss! BTW, Is your name modeled after Vash the Stampede from Trigun? Just thought I'd ask haha!

 


I get that a lot haha. No. Actually, a random name from a male squire I was recruiting in Final Fantasy Tactics was named "Gashtion". I just replaced the G with a V Smiley Tongue

 

But yes Sephiroth would be an extremely awesome character play as. Also, he would really help make the roster more diverse

Message 14 of 38 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
205 posts
 

Re: Sephiroth ideas here!

Jul 22, 2012

yoyomahmah wrote:
Oh i hope he's in this game! and his second super should be one winged angel, while his third super should be meteor.

One Winged Angel isn't a move of his. It's the name of the music that plays during the final battle. It's also the english translation of his name. I considered meteor, but I thought it'd be better if he used his strongest attack rather than a plot point.

Death_by_Ownage-Sig.png

Message 15 of 38 (64 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
205 posts
 

Re: Sephiroth ideas here!

Jul 22, 2012

CountMario wrote:
I have to say, I wouldn't mind at all if Sephiroth got in over Cloud. In fact, I think I might actually just prefer because he's such an iconic villain and would be awesome. I would still love Cloud just as much though.

The only problem with Sephiroth making it in instead of Cloud is that tons of people would rage. People hate Sephiroth and FFVII in general because of their popularity, and having him in rather than Cloud would just give them more  of a reason to be throw a hissy fit.

Death_by_Ownage-Sig.png

Message 16 of 38 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/06/2012
Offline
2494 posts
 

Re: Sephiroth ideas here!

Jul 22, 2012
And many people hate Cloud because they think he's an overrated protagonist of an overrated game and that other Final Fantasy's are better. Fan-bases like these will honestly **bleep** no matter what you do, so I could care less about them.
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 17 of 38 (57 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/01/2012
Offline
147 posts
 

Re: Sephiroth ideas here!

[ Edited ]
Jul 22, 2012

Go DAmmit, i dont want him to be a boss, but as a character. Love the suggestions at some point.

 

lvl. 2 super should be a transformation to his one winged state.

 

lvl 3. just shorter super of the big meteor (aka dark materia) killing all 3 ppl on the screen. insta death like parrapa toro and heihachi.

 

I dont know if u played dissida. But playing him and just standing *cool* with his freakin 2 meter sword at some place. It feels pretty bad **bleep**.

 

Well, ye idc about the hatin. Hope both chars come in, if not still buyin. But he would be ma main for sure Smiley Very Happy

--------------------------------

I give you Kudos for real Money --- pm me. . . . .
Message 18 of 38 (53 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
205 posts
 

Re: Sephiroth ideas here!

Jul 22, 2012

CountMario wrote:
And many people hate Cloud because they think he's an overrated protagonist of an overrated game and that other Final Fantasy's are better. Fan-bases like these will honestly **bleep** no matter what you do, so I could care less about them.

I know, I just wish I didn't have to listen to their ranting lol.

Death_by_Ownage-Sig.png

Message 19 of 38 (51 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
205 posts
 

Re: Sephiroth ideas here!

Jul 22, 2012

oRanGE_FruiT_GS wrote:

Go DAmmit, i dont want him to be a boss, but as a character. Love the suggestions at some point.

 

lvl. 2 super should be a transformation to his one winged state.

 

lvl 3. just shorter super of the big meteor (aka dark materia) killing all 3 ppl on the screen. insta death like parrapa toro and heihachi.

 

I dont know if u played dissida. But playing him and just standing *cool* with his freakin 2 meter sword at some place. It feels pretty bad **bleep**.

 

Well, ye idc about the hatin. Hope both chars come in, if not still buyin. But he would be ma main for sure Smiley Very Happy


I have played Dissidia and Duodecim. Have you played and beaten Final Fantasy VII?

Death_by_Ownage-Sig.png

Message 20 of 38 (48 Views)
Reply
0 Likes