Jul 21 2012
By: Iceman_Nightmare Lombax Warrior 227 posts

Sephiroth ideas here!

[ Edited ]
37 replies 234 views Edited Jul 21, 2012

Super 1: Send out blades of energy to strike the target from long range. (kills 1 -2 player kills)

Super 2: Sending fire through the whole stage killing MAX 3 players, players can dodge it by flying over it and standing on a obstacle higher than the fire(2 -3player kills) EASY TO DODGE, almost impossible to hit 3, somewhat normal to hit 2

Super 3: Reunion (Turns into One Winged Angel and flys up in the background of stage, pulls his hand up like in FF 7 advent children final fight while he is saying: "All of you on your knees. I want you to beg for forgiveness." , everything around becomes dark, the clouds let a dark smoke ( pretty much like the effects in Harry potter like when the death eaters fall from sky) fall on players (controlled by the player playing with Sephiroth).. the ones who get caught in it will be send in a realm getting killed by Meteor from Space crashing into that realm (Aka Black Materia) FF 7 fans know what I mean.) While all that is happening Sephiroth theme kicks in at the ending part playing from 5:10 like on this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLI3fSgccZU till the end.  After you comeback from the realm, sephiroth flies over the stage  fast  from left to right killing any opponent he missed or respawned, easy to dodge (3-5 max kills) (remember Kratos lvl 3 can kill up to 5 too, so its fair.) I know its complicated but if SuperBot can put it in a way that it doesn't take long would be cool.

When you hit jump he pulls his wings out, and flys, double jump he flys higher and floats in the air for a while, similar to pit and Meta Knight from SSB BRAWL. 

square is his basic sword play combos, triangle he uses dark magic combines with his swordplay, and circle he uses shadow flares, and flames.

So what do you guys think?

If you have a cool Sephiroth idea, put it down below.  

Put Sephiroth in PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
Photobucket
Message 1 of 38 (234 Views)
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Re: Sephiroth ideas here!

Jul 21, 2012

I don't particuarly have any ideas, but I would definitely love to see him in game!

Message 2 of 38 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Jul 21, 2012

Super 2's Over powered and Super 3 resembles Jaks in a way, its just relativity.

Photobucket
Message 3 of 38 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
838 posts

Jul 21, 2012
Tier 2 Super seems too similar to Cole, and the Tier 3 one is both too long and probably too complicated (Also seems like Jak). Unfortunately, I haven't played FFVII, so I don't really know what to suggest.

However, am I the only one who wants Sephiroth as a boss at some point in certain storylines? He seems more fitting for that than an actual normal character...
Message 4 of 38 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Jul 21, 2012

Astroking112 wrote:
Tier 2 Super seems too similar to Cole, and the Tier 3 one is both too long and probably too complicated (Also seems like Jak). Unfortunately, I haven't played FFVII, so I don't really know what to suggest.

However, am I the only one who wants Sephiroth as a boss at some point in certain storylines? He seems more fitting for that than an actual normal character...

I definitely want him in game for sure. I also think he would make an absolutely epic boss. But he's gotta be treated the same as the other characters.

Message 5 of 38 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Jul 21, 2012

How about this

Level 1: Hell's Gate (Aerith Kill. 1 opponent)

Level 2: Heartless Angel (Kills everyone in short amount of time unless Sephiroth is attacked)

Level 3: Supernova (Cinimatic. Kills everyone.)

Death_by_Ownage-Sig.png

Message 6 of 38 (200 Views)
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 21, 2012
^Sounds pretty good, but Sin Heartless Angel should last a while so it won't be spammed. But besides that, you gave him a realistic and original Super move-set. KUDOS!
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 7 of 38 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Jul 21, 2012

CountMario wrote:
^Sounds pretty good, but Sin Heartless Angel should last a while so it won't be spammed. But besides that, you gave him a realistic and original Super move-set. KUDOS!

Thanks, I know my Heartless Angel idea needs work, I didn't spend a whole lot of time thinking about it, but it's the only one I really had to think about.

Death_by_Ownage-Sig.png

Message 8 of 38 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 21, 2012
Oh no, I say it's pretty simple and perfect. I just think it needs that last tidbit I added and boom, you've got a solid and realistic super move-set.
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 9 of 38 (180 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Jul 21, 2012
Oh i hope he's in this game! and his second super should be one winged angel, while his third super should be meteor.
Message 10 of 38 (176 Views)