Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Re: Sephiroth ideas here!

Jul 23, 2012

I wonder if they see Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy as one franchise. You know, Sephiroth, Cloud and many other FFChars, are also Kingdom-Hearts-Characters.

Message 31 of 38 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 23, 2012

AirPrince wrote:

I wonder if they see Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy as one franchise. You know, Sephiroth, Cloud and many other FFChars, are also Kingdom-Hearts-Characters.

No, they don't. I would say that they honestly consider the FF appearances as cameos. Besides, KH has MANY original characters to back itself up with, and that;s not including the Disney ones.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 32 of 38 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Jul 23, 2012

As long as his level 3 isn't that got forsaken 9 miute attack he does in the actual game that destroys all the planets and blows up the sun, we're good.

Message 33 of 38 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Jul 23, 2012

Thanks man. I love making movesets for characters, and I think I'm pretty good at it too. There should be a thread to just make character movesets haha.

Death_by_Ownage-Sig.png

Message 34 of 38 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2012

Death-by-Ownage wrote:

oRanGE_FruiT_GS wrote:

Go DAmmit, i dont want him to be a boss, but as a character. Love the suggestions at some point.

lvl. 2 super should be a transformation to his one winged state.

lvl 3. just shorter super of the big meteor (aka dark materia) killing all 3 ppl on the screen. insta death like parrapa toro and heihachi.

I dont know if u played dissida. But playing him and just standing *cool* with his freakin 2 meter sword at some place. It feels pretty bad **bleep**.

Well, ye idc about the hatin. Hope both chars come in, if not still buyin. But he would be ma main for sure Smiley Very Happy

I have played Dissidia and Duodecim. Have you played and beaten Final Fantasy VII?

Yes i did. 1 and a half time. Love it.

But explain ppl about their supers with old ffvii graphic. Dissida is a better way of explaining the awesomeness off newer ppl.  Smiley Very Happy

Good ideas on Cloud thoug, i dont like the lvl 1 meteor super. 

CRoss slash, braver or climhazzard would be better. 

all are shown in the first 4 limit breaks in the vid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jw328WertY&feature=related

--------------------------------

I give you Kudos for real Money --- pm me. . . . .
Message 35 of 38 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Jul 23, 2012

Yeah I would say for Cloud Braver should be his lvl 1 super.

Message 36 of 38 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Jul 23, 2012
Love the movesets you guys came up with for sephiroth and agree with Charlie would prefer braver for cloud as a lvl 1 super.
Sephiroth, Cloud, Sora, Crash, Spyro, Old Dante need to be in this game
Message 37 of 38 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
762 posts

Jul 23, 2012

I want a Sephiroth mixed with um jammer lammy ( on guitar) stage with this music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_MW65XxS7s

Rayman for all stars
Message 38 of 38 (55 Views)
0 Likes