Fender Bender
3500 posts

Re: Sephiroth Should be Final Boss -

Jul 19, 2012
Final Fanasy is not really as popular as you think. Many people don't even know square einx ( idk if I spelled it right ) is a video game company. Trust me I am mostly a call of duty and out of the thousands of people that play the game very little play final fantasy. Shooting games are dominating the market and not swords games. Out of knowing people from school, church, work, and playstation. I have met very few that like this game. ( like 2!) The only people that play final fantasy on playstion is most of you on the forums. Its only one of the top rated because noobs ( no offense ) go crazy over it. Actvision, Sony, Microsoft, Ubisoft, and Nintendo are dominating the market not square einx. But don't get me wrong cloud is still an all star and should be in this game I'm just tired of all the people on the forums who think its one of the most popular games ever when really its not. It's popular because it over rated like call of duty and I'm a huge call of duty player so I know what I'm talking about.
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 21 of 35 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
687 posts

Jul 19, 2012

It was a joke mr. high flyer. I'm trying to state a point, which failed horribly.

My point is, now other characters would be suitable for this game except for the character that Superbot makes to be a villain.

persona 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 22 of 35 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
481 posts

Jul 19, 2012
Omar Kendall said if you are a fan of playstation and its history, you should enjoy the boss they put at the end. I doubt a new boss created by superbot or the superbot robot really fits that description.
Fission Mailed
Message 23 of 35 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42139 posts

Jul 19, 2012

guitarprodigy93 wrote:
Omar Kendall said if you are a fan of playstation and its history, you should enjoy the boss they put at the end. I doubt a new boss created by superbot or the superbot robot really fits that description.

Sackboy changing into all your favorite bosses.

Message 24 of 35 (130 Views)
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2012

Definitely think Polygon man would be more fair Smiley Tongue

Message 25 of 35 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:
Final Fanasy is not really as popular as you think. Many people don't even know square einx ( idk if I spelled it right ) is a video game company. Trust me I am mostly a call of duty and out of the thousands of people that play the game very little play final fantasy. Shooting games are dominating the market and not swords games. Out of knowing people from school, church, work, and playstation. I have met very few that like this game. ( like 2!) The only people that play final fantasy on playstion is most of you on the forums. Its only one of the top rated because noobs ( no offense ) go crazy over it. Actvision, Sony, Microsoft, Ubisoft, and Nintendo are dominating the market not square einx. But don't get me wrong cloud is still an all star and should be in this game I'm just tired of all the people on the forums who think its one of the most popular games ever when really its not. It's popular because it over rated like call of duty and I'm a huge call of duty player so I know what I'm talking about.

Okay. I had to respond to this. I just couldn't let this post go.

You do realize that most people who play CoD are the "noobs" right? I mean, i'm not even saying that because it's cool within the gaming community to hate CoD at the moment. I'm saying that because I guarantee you that most people who play CoD ONLY play CoD. Most of CoDs fanbase is comprised of people who aren't even real gamers. They just play whatever is popular atm because it's "cool" and they want to stay socially relevant with their friends who also don't know anything about gaming.

The game you were just smack talking Sold 10 million copies. In 1997! (before the casuals swept the market). How much did CoD sell on PS3? With a bigger market and casual support? The highest is CoD:MW2 at 4.8 million. Next would be Black Ops at 3.269 million. In fact, FFVII sold more than ANY PS3 game. Period.

I'm not on some conquest to promote the game and talk about how great it is. As much as I love Sephiroth and think he would make an awesome boss, I know that having someone like Polygon man who isn't exclusive to one IP is much more fair. But seriously? Go look at some "Most memorable moments in gaming" lists and tell me what you see more of? Final Fantasy or Call of Duty?

The three Final Fantasy games for PS1 were all in the top 10 selling PS1 games at #'s 2, 4, and 10

The two main entries of Final Fantasy for PS2 were both in the top 10 selling PS2 games at #'s 9 and 10

And even FFXIII which went multiplat and had mixed reviews is # 11th of the top selling PS3 games list.

FFVII and the entire Final Fantasy franchise IS one of the most popular games/franchises ever and Call of Duty isn't even in the same league. Especially on Playstation consoles.

Mhmm you sure know what you are talking about. The genre is called "Rpg" btw, not "swords games".

Message 26 of 35 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Jul 20, 2012
Final fantasy is dead. Yea it sold like 10 million copies but no one plays it! How many people do you know that still play final fantasy. I have met like one person that still
Message 27 of 35 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Jul 20, 2012
Final fantasy was a hit but they died and I'm sick of the people on the forums who think everyone still plays it. No one plays it! Everyone plays shooting games like cod and battle field online. Final fantasy was played a lot durring ps1 and ps2 era but not anymore.
Message 28 of 35 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 20, 2012

FANBOY ALLERT!

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 29 of 35 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
615 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Polygon Man should be the final boss. It would be digging really deep into Playstation history.

Sephiroth should be an assist character of some sort.

Message 30 of 35 (74 Views)
0 Likes