Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Re: Sephiroth Should be Final Boss -

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2012

Polygon Man, the advertisement character exclusive to North America, is wholly relevant to all PlayStation fans and should totally be the final boss for a game that'll be published worldwide.

Seriously, I thought Toro showed you guys this already: SuperBot is making the game entertaining for ALL of the PS fans, not just North America. So throw Polygon Man and Kevin Butler out the window.  I'd like either of them, but it's not going to happen.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 31 of 35 (84 Views)
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Jul 20, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:
Final fantasy was a hit but they died and I'm sick of the people on the forums who think everyone still plays it. No one plays it! Everyone plays shooting games like cod and battle field online. Final fantasy was played a lot durring ps1 and ps2 era but not anymore.

Someone must of cast dark on you (lol im sorry) cos you're blind.

"no one plays it anymore" lol. no.

tell that to FF13 sales.

And your comment "no one knows who Square Enix is". They publish Call Of Duty in Japan so... -_-

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 32 of 35 (80 Views)
Survivor
2494 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2012

Guys, after thinking a bit, I think were taking this whole memorable to PlayStation thing too seriously. I mean, everybody is throwing suggestions left and right, making their own boundaries, and just acting weird so much that it scares me. I mean, it's just a developer quote and we're all assuming that it will SURELY be someone we know and every country knows, but I hardly see this happening, even lees so coming from the game's own director. Chances are, it'll be someone no one knows or really cares about or maybe some so or some don't. It's so simple. I kind of dislike how everybody thinks that with every quote Omar says, its going to turn out exactly as you think or that he knows exactly what all the PlayStation fans ALWAYS want. He's just one person with his own opinion. He can literally get away with anything he wants and still somehow manage to connect it to his quotes.

I'm sorry for acting like a dream crusher, but honestly, whenever I se Omar making a new announcement or tidbit, fans with completely different opines ALWAYS find a way to tie it in to his quote and think that Omar has the same thought process as them. BRRRRRRRRP is a perfect example as he keeps spamming that Sephiroth should and is the final boss of the game. He's just one man people, there's no way he's so knowledgeable to the point to know that everyone will know or that it's only appeared in one section of the world or several.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 33 of 35 (79 Views)
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Jul 20, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Polygon Man, the advertisement character exclusive to North America, is wholly relevant to all PlayStation fans and should totally be the final boss for a game that'll be published worldwide.

Seriously, I thought Toro showed you guys this already: SuperBot is making the game entertaining for ALL of the PS fans, not just North America. So throw Polygon Man and Kevin Butler out the window.  I'd like either of them, but it's not going to happen.

It's good to see someone as the voice of reason. ^_^

Message 34 of 35 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Jul 20, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:
Final fantasy was a hit but they died and I'm sick of the people on the forums who think everyone still plays it. No one plays it! Everyone plays shooting games like cod and battle field online. Final fantasy was played a lot durring ps1 and ps2 era but not anymore.

I think it's more popular than you think. Like the guy above said ff13 was the 11th best selling ps3 game( or something like that) This shows it's still around. They just haven't made a great ff game in a while. Just wait until versus comes out.

I still play ff. And don't assume that the entire gaming community only plays cod. There are much better games than cod, but people just don't realise it because they take whatever mainstream shoves down their throat. Also like the guy above said there are some people who think the gaming world is ruled by cod. People who just play cod and battlefield don't know what they're missing out on.

Message 35 of 35 (60 Views)