Dec 15 2012
By: DoctorSprocket Lombax Warrior 101 posts

Senseless rage thread (All posts should not and will not be taken seriously)

11 replies 155 views Edited Dec 15, 2012

I think it's time we have a thread like this.

Rage about everything that has **bleep** you off while playing the game, for whatever reason. Just don't expect things to change nor should people expect that because people are raging, they want things to change. This is just a thread for blowing off steam, nothing more.

Just some ground rules.

1: No mentioning players by name with intentions of defaming them.

2: Expect a lot of bleeps and no censor dodging (We don't want to anger the overlords).

3: Being snarky is not a crime as long as you don't go too far (i.e making it seem like you want to *bleep* their *bleep* *bleep*s in their *bleep* toaster *bleep* *bleep*)

4: Nothing in this thread should be taken into consideration. If you want something to change or be serious about, make your own topic.

Message 1 of 12 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Re: Senseless rage thread (All posts should not and will not be taken seriously)

Dec 15, 2012
what? I don't think we need a thread for 'blowing off steam'. That's more of an... off-internet thing, you know?

PS. Expect this thread to be super deleted. Nothing to do with All-Stars, or even 'forums' in general
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 2 of 12 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Re: Senseless rage thread (All posts should not and will not be taken seriously)

Dec 15, 2012
Blow off steam about the game so that every second topic isn't "This needs to get nerfed."

I believe half of those are just vent topics.
Message 3 of 12 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Dec 15, 2012
Ehh. I'm not so sure blowing off steam via forum is very efficient, nor necessary, you know?
Also, those topics will always appear as the mods here really suck at what they do. (Yeah, I said it. It's not an insult if it's true.)

And I don't want to sound too grouchy here, but a thread such as this will EASILY lead to arguments. Someone will vent about another, and they'll argue back, etc.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 4 of 12 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Dec 15, 2012

I made the rules clear from the beginning. If it leads to that I have no problem with this thread being deleted.

But I see your point. It's just out of experience I find the opposite is true. But I can't be sure about this game though.

Message 5 of 12 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Dec 15, 2012
Haha, I think it's sorta a funny idea.

Message 6 of 12 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:
Ehh. I'm not so sure blowing off steam via forum is very efficient, nor necessary, you know?
Also, those topics will always appear as the mods here really suck at what they do. (Yeah, I said it. It's not an insult if it's true.)

And I don't want to sound too grouchy here, but a thread such as this will EASILY lead to arguments. Someone will vent about another, and they'll argue back, etc.

very, very, very very veryveryveryvery true.....(the bolded ones)

Play For Fun!
Message 7 of 12 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Dec 15, 2012

You should start it off, umm DANTE IS umm uhh THOSE CANCELS THAT GO INTO SUPER RAWR

We'll that could of gone better :C
Message 8 of 12 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Ok I'll start.

**bleep** THIS WIFI CONNECTION! Why do you always drop in the MIDDLE OF A GOD DAMNED MATCH! And I say God damned because Kratos is at lvl 3 AGAIN and I'm sure as hell not letting him win because I CAN'T USE MY LVL 3!

I feel so much better.

Message 9 of 12 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Dec 15, 2012

*Picks up mic* Evil Cole's Stun Punch to L1 Super!!! *Drops mic and walks away*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 10 of 12 (97 Views)
0 Likes