Fender Bender
3755 posts

Re: Screenshots of Kat, Emmet and new stage

Dec 4, 2012
Then I want to see some third party. Old snake/big boss is basically a shoe in after rewatching that Seth interview and so is a ubisoft rep. Cloud looks to be a shoe in too but i probably got to wait a long long time for him :/
Message 41 of 51 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2709 posts

Dec 4, 2012

i cannot wait to try out emmett... summons his weapons...

Message 42 of 51 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Yea Emmett seems the coolest
Message 43 of 51 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Dec 4, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
Then I want to see some third party. Old snake/big boss is basically a shoe in after rewatching that Seth interview and so is a ubisoft rep. Cloud looks to be a shoe in too but i probably got to wait a long long time for him :/

which interview? and what has been revealed that shows cloud might be a shoe in?  This just got me so excited!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 44 of 51 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7448 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Now if only they would post a video of them and the stage! PLEASE SHOW DEM AT VGA'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signature.png

Message 45 of 51 (157 Views)
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Dec 4, 2012
It was the interview where the one guy ask if old snake could be in and Seth responded he would ask the devs for snake about it. It's called old snake in playstation battle royal? On YouTube. And the cloud one is in the comment section someone asked about square Enix reps and Seth replied with square Enix has amazing characters but they can't reveal any of their discussions with the devs under legal stuff
Message 46 of 51 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Dec 4, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
It was the interview where the one guy ask if old snake could be in and Seth responded he would ask the devs for snake about it. It's called old snake in playstation battle royal? On YouTube. And the cloud one is in the comment section someone asked about square Enix reps and Seth replied with square Enix has amazing characters but they can't reveal any of their discussions with the devs under legal stuff

oh okay i have seen both of those.  Stuff like this just makes me wish game companies could be flat out with you haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 47 of 51 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Dec 4, 2012
sooo happy, I had a feeling Emmett would summon his guns. I hope the build and battle system includes the structures as well though. Kat looks amazing! and really loving that stage, that and invasion are def my favs.
Message 48 of 51 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Love the vibrant, lush stage!

dont give a toss about Emmit or Kat. Smiley Tongue

Message 49 of 51 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Dec 4, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

pb_mal wrote:

oh okay i have seen both of those.  Stuff like this just makes me wish game companies could be flat out with you haha

Then it would spoil the hype Smiley Happy

Message 50 of 51 (103 Views)
0 Likes