0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Re: Screenshots of Kat, Emmet and new stage

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2012

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

TomatoDragon wrote:
yup. its Heavenly Sword. just today i was going through and getting the trophies for performing levl 3s on the characters home levels, and i was like...Wheres Narikos? incoming. happy happy!

sir dan doesnt have one either... neither has dante

Don't forget fat princess and toro.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 32 of 51 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2012

YES YES YES YES YES!

They did a wipeout Stage! and it looks like a mix with Heavenly Sword to boot. SOOOOO Stoked. Hopefully they keep adding DLC!

Message 33 of 51 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Glidethefirst wrote:

YES YES YES YES YES!

They did a wipeout Stage! and it looks like a mix with Heavenly Sword to boot. SOOOOO Stoked. Hopefully they keep adding DLC!

Mashed with Heavenly Sword

Message 34 of 51 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Glidethefirst wrote:

YES YES YES YES YES!

Umm its a heavenly sword stage not uncharted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 35 of 51 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Looks like a lot of you guys in the forums hit the nail on the head when you said we may get two characters plus one stage, though I get the feeling that the stage is going to be seperate DLC from the characters.
Message 36 of 51 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Dec 4, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:
Looks like a lot of you guys in the forums hit the nail on the head when you said we may get two characters plus one stage, though I get the feeling that the stage is going to be seperate DLC from the characters.

According to the article IGN posted an hour or two ago, the stage will be part of the free DLC with Kat and Emmett. Greg Miller and Colin Moriarty are at the Santa Monica event experiencing the new characters and stage, so I'd say the information is pretty reliable.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/12/04/heavenly-sword-stage-coming-to-playstation-all-stars

Message 37 of 51 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Dec 4, 2012
As long as all those type of DLC, characters, stages, items, etc are free always than it isn't such a bad thing having the initial amount characters, stages and items this game has. On top of that, characters, stages, item and things like that should always be free and there's absolutely no reason charge for them.

The HS/WO stage seems like it could be awesome and so far I seem to like it.

Kat and Emmet still aren't priorities for this game since they aren't part of the most important characters to PlayStation or even runner ups though. I'm still shocked and extremely disappointed that characters that are more important to PS are still not announced for this game like Dart, Alundra, a Team ICO main character, Robbit, Captain Blasto, a Dark Cloud main character, Nathan Hale, Gabe Logan, Arc, a Wild Arms main character, a Gran Turismo inclusion, Socom inclusion
Message 38 of 51 (166 Views)
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2012

Things seem to be shaping up really well, I'm probably much more excited about Kat than I should be.

Message 39 of 51 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Board and characters actually outdo the current boards and some of the characters, nonetheless I'm content aslong as this doesnt come out any later than jan.
Message 40 of 51 (129 Views)
0 Likes