Re: Sam Gideon from Vanquish?

Sep 17, 2012

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

theESC wrote:
I really liked the gameplay of Vanquish and how it was a fast paced 3rd Person Shooter, But the story is crappy and boring and the voice acting is so bland and boring it was hard to care about the world or the characters in it. I felt like it had so much potential and its still a fun playing game.. but bland Character development and poor story bring down what is a good game.. I think they have much better choices for characters.. rather then the cigarette addicted Sam.. Maybe DLC but A lot more characters have priority IMO

Yea, I'd want him as dlc. And what do you mean cigarette addict? He only smokes for about 3-5 seconds before dropping his cigarette XD

you didnt like the story? o.0 i thought it was very decent, kinda like an anime xD

I like the story. The only thing I thought was kina weird was them actully using the word "microwave" in the name of the lazer. XD

yeah xD theres some weird parts, but it was a pretty good story, especially compared to a lot of the stories this gen.

Like CoD.

exactly xD but theres even worse than that out there D:

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 21 of 34 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2905 posts

Sep 17, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

D-Squad3 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

I LOVED vanquish :/ wish theyd make a sequel, or a trilogy, especially ater how they left it

It's been a while, how did it end again?

No one answer that!!! I havent finished it yet!!

hahhaa ^ i was about to answer tooSmiley Happy, but yeah i wish theyd make a trilogy outta it, after playing through vanquish i was like "oh this has to happen next game!" than....no more games D:

Just use the spoiler tag.

Message 22 of 34 (32 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 17, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

theESC wrote:
I really liked the gameplay of Vanquish and how it was a fast paced 3rd Person Shooter, But the story is crappy and boring and the voice acting is so bland and boring it was hard to care about the world or the characters in it. I felt like it had so much potential and its still a fun playing game.. but bland Character development and poor story bring down what is a good game.. I think they have much better choices for characters.. rather then the cigarette addicted Sam.. Maybe DLC but A lot more characters have priority IMO

Yea, I'd want him as dlc. And what do you mean cigarette addict? He only smokes for about 3-5 seconds before dropping his cigarette XD

you didnt like the story? o.0 i thought it was very decent, kinda like an anime xD

I like the story. The only thing I thought was kina weird was them actully using the word "microwave" in the name of the lazer. XD

yeah xD theres some weird parts, but it was a pretty good story, especially compared to a lot of the stories this gen.

Like CoD.

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

theESC wrote:

Like CoD.

Whut?!?! Worse then CoD? what is it? oh yea, also PROTOTYPE story was pretty bad.

Photobucket
Message 23 of 34 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 17, 2012

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

theESC wrote:

Like CoD.

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

theESC wrote:

Like CoD.

Whut?!?! Worse then CoD? what is it? oh yea, also PROTOTYPE story was pretty bad.

eh i thought the first one was decent, the second one was horrible, still havent beat the game D:

Message 24 of 34 (30 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 17, 2012

theESC wrote:

Like CoD.

eh i thought the first one was decent, the second one was horrible, still havent beat the game D:

They both kinda sucked, The second one was decent. I havent even finished the first one, I got stuck on the last boss, it was that stupid time limit!

Photobucket
Message 25 of 34 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 17, 2012
Spoiler
I dont really remember, the president **bleep** good story for the most partSmiley Happy

Message 26 of 34 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 17, 2012

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

theESC wrote:

Like CoD.

They both kinda sucked, The second one was decent. I havent even finished the first one, I got stuck on the last boss, it was that stupid time limit!

hahaha really? i couldnt get into the second one even a little bit, the first one kept me entertained, i felt like they were way too similiar

Message 27 of 34 (26 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 17, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

theESC wrote:

Like CoD.

hahaha really? i couldnt get into the second one even a little bit, the first one kept me entertained, i felt like they were way too similiar

The second one had better gameplay. It was more controlled and less spastic like the first one. They were very similar, and basiclly the only difference is a couple of attacks, the leveling system, and the boring tendril power. I though of something that would actully have been cooler then the tendril power. Some kinda bone gun thing that would use life as ammo. It could work.

Photobucket
Message 28 of 34 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 17, 2012

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

theESC wrote:

Like CoD.

The second one had better gameplay. It was more controlled and less spastic like the first one. They were very similar, and basiclly the only difference is a couple of attacks, the leveling system, and the boring tendril power. I though of something that would actully have been cooler then the tendril power. Some kinda bone gun thing that would use life as ammo. It could work.

yeah :/ the game was promising when it was first announced, they had originally said there would be like a hundred different weapons, and you would get a skill tree (for the first one) that chose the weapons you could use and mix and match them, combine them to form new weapons etc, it wouldve been much better if they went down that path.

Message 29 of 34 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2905 posts

Sep 17, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:
Spoiler
I dont really remember, the president **bleep** good story for the most partSmiley Happy

lol ok I remember that now.

Message 30 of 34 (19 Views)
0 Likes