I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Re: Sam Gideon from Vanquish?

Sep 17, 2012

and I cared about sam as a character! He had some good lines.... "your last years model!" that one I think was the best.

Photobucket
Message 11 of 34 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2887 posts

Sep 17, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

I LOVED vanquish :/ wish theyd make a sequel, or a trilogy, especially ater how they left it

It's been a while, how did it end again?

Message 12 of 34 (48 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 17, 2012

D-Squad3 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

I LOVED vanquish :/ wish theyd make a sequel, or a trilogy, especially ater how they left it

No one answer that!!! I havent finished it yet!!

Photobucket
Message 13 of 34 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 17, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Dark-Doomday wrote:
I forgot about him. But he is to me or other people out there a good character that can be in the game or dlc and he was made from sega. So he can be sega rep for this game.

no. if we only get one sega rep it better be kazuma, as much as i love vanquish it doesnt make any sense to be anybody besides kazuma.

Kazuma would be the best choice for a SEGA rep.  All exclusive PS titles since the PS2 days and quite a few this gen with Yakuza 1 & 2 HD and Yakuza 5 coming out soon too.  That's 9 PS titles (1-5, Kenzan, 2 PSP titles and Dead Souls).  Forcing anyone else in from the SEGA camp over him (despite me liking VC which I'd put as a 2nd choice) would be wrong IMO.

OMFG yakuza HD collection?!?!?! i didnt even know about that!!! YES!!!!!!, but yeah im hoping for kazumaSmiley Very Happy as much as i would also like a Valkryia chronicles rep or a vanquish rep xD if kazuma doesnt make it in over anyone else ill die.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 14 of 34 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 17, 2012

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

theESC wrote:
I really liked the gameplay of Vanquish and how it was a fast paced 3rd Person Shooter, But the story is crappy and boring and the voice acting is so bland and boring it was hard to care about the world or the characters in it. I felt like it had so much potential and its still a fun playing game.. but bland Character development and poor story bring down what is a good game.. I think they have much better choices for characters.. rather then the cigarette addicted Sam.. Maybe DLC but A lot more characters have priority IMO

Yea, I'd want him as dlc. And what do you mean cigarette addict? He only smokes for about 3-5 seconds before dropping his cigarette XD

you didnt like the story? o.0 i thought it was very decent, kinda like an anime xD

Message 15 of 34 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 17, 2012

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

D-Squad3 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

hahhaa ^ i was about to answer tooSmiley Happy, but yeah i wish theyd make a trilogy outta it, after playing through vanquish i was like "oh this has to happen next game!" than....no more games D:

Message 16 of 34 (40 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 17, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

theESC wrote:
I really liked the gameplay of Vanquish and how it was a fast paced 3rd Person Shooter, But the story is crappy and boring and the voice acting is so bland and boring it was hard to care about the world or the characters in it. I felt like it had so much potential and its still a fun playing game.. but bland Character development and poor story bring down what is a good game.. I think they have much better choices for characters.. rather then the cigarette addicted Sam.. Maybe DLC but A lot more characters have priority IMO

Yea, I'd want him as dlc. And what do you mean cigarette addict? He only smokes for about 3-5 seconds before dropping his cigarette XD

you didnt like the story? o.0 i thought it was very decent, kinda like an anime xD

I like the story. The only thing I thought was kina weird was them actully using the word "microwave" in the name of the lazer. XD

Photobucket
Message 17 of 34 (41 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 17, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

D-Squad3 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

hahhaa ^ i was about to answer tooSmiley Happy, but yeah i wish theyd make a trilogy outta it, after playing through vanquish i was like "oh this has to happen next game!" than....no more games D:

All the fans who want a sequal to certain games should all get togheter and help fund it and bribe the Developer or something.

Photobucket
Message 18 of 34 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 17, 2012

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

theESC wrote:

I like the story. The only thing I thought was kina weird was them actully using the word "microwave" in the name of the lazer. XD

yeah xD theres some weird parts, but it was a pretty good story, especially compared to a lot of the stories this gen.

Message 19 of 34 (35 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 17, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

theESC wrote:

yeah xD theres some weird parts, but it was a pretty good story, especially compared to a lot of the stories this gen.

Like CoD.

Photobucket
Message 20 of 34 (33 Views)
0 Likes