Sep 16 2012
By: ResistanceMan236 I Only Post Everything 967 posts

Sam Gideon from Vanquish?

33 replies 5513 views Edited Sep 16, 2012

Now here Is a character I have never seen asked for. BY ANYONE. He's a cool character, his game sold pretty good and lots of people liked it. We still need a sega rep (I think), and I'd rather have him then any sonic character. He's not "just another generic human character with guns" even though he's a human using guns. He's got the A.R.S Battle suit, with which he can slow time (for himself), run super fast, jump higher, and lots of other things which I cant describe.

If you want to know more about him, then look it up, I dont have to time to find short videos of his awesomeness.

So from to little bit that I showed you, what do you think? Dont think he's awesome and should'nt be in? Then look him up on youtube. That'll change your mind. Unless your just a troll, then you wont do the reasearch and start dis-agreeing with me.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 34 (5,513 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Sam Gideon from Vanquish?

Sep 16, 2012

I LOVED vanquish :/ wish theyd make a sequel, or a trilogy, especially ater how they left it

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 34 (5,509 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

Sep 16, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

I LOVED vanquish :/ wish theyd make a sequel, or a trilogy, especially ater how they left it

With the Bayonetta situation, I think Vanquish may be the same sort of deal (as with other Platinum Games IPs under SEGA).  So if someone else steps in to help out, it could happen but I don't see SEGA themselves pursuing PG IPs on their own.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 34 (5,503 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Sep 16, 2012
I forgot about him. But he is to me or other people out there a good character that can be in the game or dlc and he was made from sega. So he can be sega rep for this game.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 34 (5,500 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 16, 2012

Dark-Doomday wrote:
I forgot about him. But he is to me or other people out there a good character that can be in the game or dlc and he was made from sega. So he can be sega rep for this game.

no. if we only get one sega rep it better be kazuma, as much as i love vanquish it doesnt make any sense to be anybody besides kazuma.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 34 (5,496 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

Sep 17, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Dark-Doomday wrote:

no. if we only get one sega rep it better be kazuma, as much as i love vanquish it doesnt make any sense to be anybody besides kazuma.

Kazuma would be the best choice for a SEGA rep.  All exclusive PS titles since the PS2 days and quite a few this gen with Yakuza 1 & 2 HD and Yakuza 5 coming out soon too.  That's 9 PS titles (1-5, Kenzan, 2 PSP titles and Dead Souls).  Forcing anyone else in from the SEGA camp over him (despite me liking VC which I'd put as a 2nd choice) would be wrong IMO.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 34 (5,488 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 17, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Dark-Doomday wrote:

Kazuma would be the best choice for a SEGA rep.  All exclusive PS titles since the PS2 days and quite a few this gen with Yakuza 1 & 2 HD and Yakuza 5 coming out soon too.  That's 9 PS titles (1-5, Kenzan, 2 PSP titles and Dead Souls).  Forcing anyone else in from the SEGA camp over him (despite me liking VC which I'd put as a 2nd choice) would be wrong IMO.

I've never played that game but I know its important. I would like sam in, but only after Kazuma.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 34 (5,483 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Sep 17, 2012
I really liked the gameplay of Vanquish and how it was a fast paced 3rd Person Shooter, But the story is crappy and boring and the voice acting is so bland and boring it was hard to care about the world or the characters in it. I felt like it had so much potential and its still a fun playing game.. but bland Character development and poor story bring down what is a good game.. I think they have much better choices for characters.. rather then the cigarette addicted Sam.. Maybe DLC but A lot more characters have priority IMO
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 34 (5,453 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 17, 2012

theESC wrote:
I really liked the gameplay of Vanquish and how it was a fast paced 3rd Person Shooter, But the story is crappy and boring and the voice acting is so bland and boring it was hard to care about the world or the characters in it. I felt like it had so much potential and its still a fun playing game.. but bland Character development and poor story bring down what is a good game.. I think they have much better choices for characters.. rather then the cigarette addicted Sam.. Maybe DLC but A lot more characters have priority IMO

Yea, I'd want him as dlc. And what do you mean cigarette addict? He only smokes for about 3-5 seconds before dropping his cigarette XD

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 34 (5,448 Views)
Sackboy
518 posts

Sep 17, 2012
haha you are very true!
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 34 (5,432 Views)
0 Likes