I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Re: Sam Gideon from Vanquish?

Sep 17, 2012

Whut?!?! Worse then CoD? what is it? oh yea, also PROTOTYPE story was pretty bad.

eh i thought the first one was decent, the second one was horrible, still havent beat the game D:

They both kinda sucked, The second one was decent. I havent even finished the first one, I got stuck on the last boss, it was that stupid time limit!

hahaha really? i couldnt get into the second one even a little bit, the first one kept me entertained, i felt like they were way too similiar

The second one had better gameplay. It was more controlled and less spastic like the first one. They were very similar, and basiclly the only difference is a couple of attacks, the leveling system, and the boring tendril power. I though of something that would actully have been cooler then the tendril power. Some kinda bone gun thing that would use life as ammo. It could work.

yeah :/ the game was promising when it was first announced, they had originally said there would be like a hundred different weapons, and you would get a skill tree (for the first one) that chose the weapons you could use and mix and match them, combine them to form new weapons etc, it wouldve been much better if they went down that path.

hm, I never heard about that. That would have been much better.

Photobucket
Message 31 of 34 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Sep 17, 2012
I rather have an armored core rep.
Message 32 of 34 (30 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 17, 2012

GhostWubble wrote:
I rather have an armored core rep

I've heard of that but never played it. Is it any good?

Photobucket
Message 33 of 34 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
391 posts

Sep 17, 2012
I've only played armored core 2 on the PS2 but the demos I've played for the new ones are kind of fun, there's a giant learning curve but once you pass that you can zip around shooting and cutting other robots like a boss.
Message 34 of 34 (26 Views)
0 Likes