<l> or ^ or v = Direction of D-pad

(A) = Can be done in the air

(A O) = Can only be done in the air

(G O) = Can only be done on the ground

KB = Knockback

Alt. Costumes:

Victor Zaitsev

Square button

S (A) / Punch combo. all the different punching melee attacks. Medium KB, Medium Ap gain.

S <l> (A) / Dash kick. His melee attack with the sniper rifle. Large KB, Medium-small Ap gain.

S ^ (A) / Uppercut. His melee attack with the rocket launcher. Knocks opponent up, Medium-large KB, Small-medium Ap gain.

S v (A) / Spin punch. Spins around quickly punching all around him. While in the air, he will drill downwards, hitting all in his way. Medium-large KB, Medium Ap gain.

Triangle button

T (A) / Shotgun. Large KB, Large-medium Ap gain.

T <l> (G O) / Tracking Lazer. All players in the general direction of Sams front will be marked by a red reticule and he will shoot his tracking lazer. The lazers come from the top of the stage so if anyone is below anything, they will be safe. Medium-small KB, Medium Ap gain.

T ^ (A) / Saw gun. Shoots a saw upward that goes slightly off course in either direction. Saws penetrate players. Medium-small KB, Small-medium Ap gain.

T v (G O) / Rocket launcher. Hold down the attack button to lock on to the closet player that's in front of Sam. Large Aoe, Large KB, Medium-large Ap gain.

Circle button

C (A) / Assault rifle. Small-medium KB, Small Ap gain.

C <l> (A) / Boost. Sam kneels down and boosts forward. Sam will automatically shoot the nearest player with his Assault rifle, as long as they are in front of him and are in range. Can ram players. When you let go of the boost button, Sam will flip up to stop himself. During this flip, you can perform any of his Square button attacks. Medium-large KB, Small-medium Ap gain.

C ^ (A) / Upwards diagonal Assault rifle. Small-medium KB, Small Ap gain.

C v (A) / A.R. A small Aoe attack that will slow down everyone that is hit by the attack. Slow-mo will last for about 5-7 seconds. Sam is slightly faster then everyone else in A.R mode. No KB, No Ap gain.

Supers

Level 1/ LFE Gun / Pulls out the LFE gun and shoots a huge ball of energy foward. Ball moves very slowly but is very large, a little bigger then big daddy.

Level 2/ Robbert Burns / Sam calls in Burns to help him. Burns would be similar to kuma, only he would have no close ranged attacks. He would use his minigun to attack players at any range, but he has a slow start up so it could be easily avoided.

Level 3/ A.R.S Mode / Sam says into his helmet radio "Fire it up Elena!" and he goes into A.R.S mode and slows down the entire match. Similar the the A.R attack, everyone is slowed down, and Sam is slightly faster then everyone else. Now all his attacks will instantly kill players.

Block: Takes cover behind a small wall. Same as drakes, since they both rely on cover to keep them alive. Sam can use his Assault rifle attack when behind cover.

Taunt: His helmet comes off and he lights a cigarette, smokes it once, then throws it away and his helmet comes back on.

Battle Intro: Sam is smoking a cigarette, smiles, scoffs, and throws away his cigarette as his helmet is put on and his assault rifle drawn.

Battle win: Sam laughs as his helmet comes off.

Battle lose: Shakes his head looking away from the camera while smoking a cigarette.

Score screen win: Sam is boosting with his assault rifle out, like on the cover of Vanquish.

Score screen lose: Sam is leaning against a wall smoking a cigarette with a defeated look on his face.

I noticed something while making this move set. Sam and Nathan are very alike. Not gameplay wise but character and game wise. They have the same kind of sandpaper personality, they both use cover, and in their games, they both have a important character with the same name. Elena. **bleep**.

Photobucket
Message 1 of 22 (369 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Re: Sam Gideon Move set!!!

Sep 18, 2012
Why is this not in the official moveset thread?
Message 2 of 22 (353 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Ginta2468 wrote:
Why is this not in the official moveset thread?

I put him in. Is he not in there now?

Photobucket
Message 3 of 22 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Sep 18, 2012
Yeah he is there.
Message 4 of 22 (342 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Ginta2468 wrote:
Yeah he is there.

cause I put it on there as soon as I posted this.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 22 (339 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 18, 2012

bump

Photobucket
Message 6 of 22 (322 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 20, 2012

bump

Photobucket
Message 7 of 22 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Oct 14, 2012
Sam Gideon would make my life, loved Vanquish and this moveset!
Message 8 of 22 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Oct 14, 2012
Who?
Message 9 of 22 (262 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 14, 2012

boboMELOSHE wrote:
Sam Gideon would make my life, loved Vanquish and this moveset!

(god how did I miss this, Im such a terrible Moveset father)

I think he would be a very interesting character, since he has great potiential for a move set.

Photobucket
Message 10 of 22 (237 Views)
0 Likes