Nov 30 2012
By: kh_fan_forever Lombax Warrior 146 posts

Sales, for PSABR

10 replies 277 views Edited Nov 30, 2012

PSABR ps3 sale is 176,580 week ending 24th November

PSABR Vita sale is 40,590 week ending 24th November

check out the  sales

not bad but i definetly think that next week sales will be better, also i believe that there is porbably another 30,000 sales on the PSN store.

how is it that crap games like Cod same stuff every year sells millions, and the new iPs that are new and exciting sell average,

Message 1 of 11 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Re: Sales, for PSABR

Nov 30, 2012
I would take vgchartz figures with a grain of salt.

That being said 210 k sales + 80k preorder figures (according to vgchartz) + the as of yet UK sales & digital sales unaccounted for should easily put it in the 350-400k margarin. I'm confident it'll be up in the 850-950 mark by the end of the year, and that's before the game releases in Japan.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 2 of 11 (262 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 30, 2012
UK charts had All Stars at #40 Sohail, don't know the exact number but in terms of retail purchases it has fallen under the 'flop' category. More comforting news for the fans is that it was in the top ten download charts. Not selling well over here though.
Message 3 of 11 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Nov 30, 2012
It's a little unfair to take that as the sole indication since it was only out a day before the numbers were collected - we should get a better indication this Sunday when the weekly chart hits.
Message 4 of 11 (247 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2012

JJWheatley_us wrote:
UK charts had All Stars at #40 Sohail, don't know the exact number but in terms of retail purchases it has fallen under the 'flop' category. More comforting news for the fans is that it was in the top ten download charts. Not selling well over here though.

In one day of sales, though...

Message 5 of 11 (236 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 30, 2012
The flop comment isn't my own remark, I've spoken to a few people who work at retailers and asked about why it isn't selling and the only thing that was indicated was lack of interest. I don't know how well advertised it is in the US but here there is practically nothing advertising the game, not sure if this is Sony's lack of faith for the UK market on the game or lack of faith in the game, either way commercially I would still hazard a guess that it barely breaks the top 10 in the coming months (Maybe Christmas it will rise up the charts due to it being party orientated).
Message 6 of 11 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Nov 30, 2012

i reckon next week sales will definelty tell us how the game will hold up

Message 7 of 11 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Nov 30, 2012
All I'm saying is, lets wait until this weeks chart comes out so we have a better indication of where the game is heading. Last weeks only accounted for one day of sales, it isn't much to go on.
Message 8 of 11 (209 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 30, 2012

JJWheatley_us wrote:
The flop comment isn't my own remark, I've spoken to a few people who work at retailers and asked about why it isn't selling and the only thing that was indicated was lack of interest. I don't know how well advertised it is in the US but here there is practically nothing advertising the game, not sure if this is Sony's lack of faith for the UK market on the game or lack of faith in the game, either way commercially I would still hazard a guess that it barely breaks the top 10 in the coming months (Maybe Christmas it will rise up the charts due to it being party orientated).

And asked about why it isn't selling? Sounds like you went out to get answers to full that sort of answer... :/

Message 9 of 11 (196 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Not really because it isn't selling, haha! I admit my question was leaning towards a certain answer but if I had asked the generic "How's the game doing?" They would've just quipped some remarks about it being a great game that I should buy Smiley Tongue I am slightly bias on the matter as I feel that the game could've been so much more but we win some we lose some.
Message 10 of 11 (177 Views)
0 Likes